FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Never got activation email

Hi,
I signed up with the name "Zombie" and I never got the activation email. I have read other posts here and I think the problem is that I used an AOL address (?????????@aol.com) can you activate my account so I can change the address please?

Thanks,
Zombie
wumingsden
Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
I signed up with the name "Zombie" and I never got the activation email. I have read other posts here and I think the problem is that I used an AOL address (Wildrunnerz@aol.com) can you activate my account so I can change the address please?

Thanks,
Zombie

It may take a little while for an admin to activate your account. Please check your spam box for the email as it should be there.
I checked my spambox, and my recently deleted mail. The email appears to have never been sent.

-Zombie
Animal
AOL have been blocking emails from Frihost for some time - this is likely to be the problem. An administrator will have to activate your account, and this should be done sometime soon. Apologies for the delay.
mOrpheuS
Your account is now active.

After logging in, please change your email address in your Profile, so that you are able to receive mail from FRIHost (which is not usually sent unless you're running pretty low on points).

p.s. - I've also edited your first post and removed your email address for the sake of privacy - the email harvesters are always watching ...
Thanks very much!

See you on the forums!
-Zombie