FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem with php gif. Is it a fault with firefox or my imag

Dougie1
Well I have been having some trouble with my time gif which I have made using php. Here I have sped it up a bit for you just so that you can see the problem. It gets the time then adds a minute on for the next frame (delay one minute). I have set the animation to play one time only but when I load the picture it always plays twice and you get it looping over the same times again.

Here is my image:

I have tried downloading it and viewing it in a gif editor and it says it will play it only once and then tried re uploading just the image and again it loops twice.

Why?

Is this only happening on my computer or is it happening on others?

Thanks.

Sorry if you can't understand me.
sonam
When I refresh this page your image playing twice, too. I have Crazy Browser (mask for IE).

Sonam
sonam
I think how you can define no loops instead of one loop.

Sonam
Dougie1
If I set it to 0 loops it loops infinite times with the script. I think it may be a problem with the gifencoderclass. I don't know how I can change it though. Anything I have tried below 1 makes it loop infinite times.
sonam
When I open your image in Fireworks and save like gif with loop 1 it is looping two times. When I change on "no loops" it is looping one time.

Sonam
Dougie1
Strange. Does anyone have any experience with the php giff encoder class and has managed to get it with only one loop?

Also would anyone know how to edit the class to make it have only one loop?