FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Father Microwaves Baby

Nerdlings
I just read an article http://www.usmansworld.com/?p=30 about this horrifying incident. Check it out and leave your feedback here.

I think it's downright dreadful that people like this live in our world
Crosser
The reason of the sick act given by the father is that he was stressed up.
Davidgr1200
If someone can kill their own child then putting a baby in a microwave and giving them sunburn is obviously not out of the question. Wouldn't surprise me if he was drunk at the time (the father that is not the baby) and wanted to warm up teh baby who was cold.
DecayClan
That could bring up the question: "should people get through special tests and after them get a permition to have children?"
ItsWesley
No offence Decay, but thats pretty stupid. There have been millions of parents that have done stupid things to their children through the ages, and that isn't going to stop anytime soon. Sure there may be more laws protecting children and such, but it is humans instinct to procreate and have babies, so stopping certain people from having babies would be going against nature.

The article is pretty discusting though, hate to think what the baby felt in there.
ehecatl
That's awful, but I have to say: either that was a REALLY small baby, or a REALLY big microwave for the father to be able to fit the baby in there in the first place and cameras in the rooms? That'd be really inappropriate in so many way that I'm sure I don't have to mention even if it is for "security".
Vrythramax
Topic moved to "Discuss World News". Please try to post in the correct forums.
Nerdlings
well I thought it wouldn't be "World" News
starfish2007
thats very horable I can't belive anyone could do that. i don't bliveit was becuse he was strest out though. i ben strest out andon the verge of anurvers brackdownmanytimes and never did anything even close to bing that horable
Chalchihuitlicue
Um, no offense to anyone who posted here, but is there a link anywhere to an actual news article about this? What we've been linked to is a blog by a 15 year old, and the article gives no last names or locations or anything of the sort, so I'm tempted to disbelieve it.

The only related thing I could find was a story from last November on msn.com, though that one involved a mother, not the father. Granted, I didn't look very hard, but I'd tend to doubt the story we were linked to unless someone can provide a better source.
.xAssassin
That is pretty ****ed up. Who the hell would do that to their own child!?! This is insane!

But I do find it funny that he wanted to find a job as a Minster!
Vrythramax
Nerdlings wrote:
well I thought it wouldn't be "World" News

Not a problem...but this is the forum to discuss events that happen worldwide. Smile
imera
Chalchihuitlicue wrote:
Um, no offense to anyone who posted here, but is there a link anywhere to an actual news article about this? What we've been linked to is a blog by a 15 year old, and the article gives no last names or locations or anything of the sort, so I'm tempted to disbelieve it.

The only related thing I could find was a story from last November on msn.com, though that one involved a mother, not the father. Granted, I didn't look very hard, but I'd tend to doubt the story we were linked to unless someone can provide a better source.

Even if this story isn't to true then things like this have happened, and there were another story where the mother or father put the baby in other things and the baby died. This world is sick and there is nothing we can do about it, but some people might be sicker than others. But because he were stressed out, how stupid can someone be?
Nerdlings
wow you guys are pretty cocky. The 15 year old is probably smarter than you. http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou070516_ac_microwavebaby.74432b1b.html

here's a link
Chalchihuitlicue
Thanks for the link. Sorry, but it's a little easier to believe when it comes from a legitimate news source rather than a blog.
DRXX
God should have made that God shoot blanks.
roboguyspacedude
That is just disgusting. I wonder if the baby got radiation poisoning from it?
LumberJack
I agree, from a blog.... not a great source.
Vrythramax
Nerdlings wrote:
wow you guys are pretty cocky. The 15 year old is probably smarter than you. http://www.khou.com/topstories/stories/khou070516_ac_microwavebaby.74432b1b.html

here's a link

Thank you for the link...but don't you think you are just a bit rude in your reply?

Your either insulting all posters in this thread....or insulting 15 year olds (I'd like to point out that some of the brightest minds at Frihost are barely over that age).
Ratman2050
Vrythramax wrote:
Nerdlings wrote:

here's a link

Thank you for the link...but don't you think you are just a bit rude in your reply?

Your either insulting all posters in this thread....or insulting 15 year olds (I'd like to point out that some of the brightest minds at Frihost are barely over that age).

Guys let's not start a flame war. By the way I am that 15 year old. Laughing It is from a reliable source, and I don't mention names because, it is confidential, and anyways why do you think they block out peoples face in police videos?
smarter
This is "world news" ?!?

It reminds me of a successful(!?) TV show concerning news about daily accidents, crimes, etc. I don't understand people's fascination with stupid or horrible things.

Don't waste your time!
LimpFish
Man, this makes me sick. Some people just shouldnt get children! Why do they even get kids if theyre that freakin stupid?!

He shouldve tried to microwave himself instead!
missdixy
that's sick.
but just today i read an article about a woman in texas who hung herself and er three children or something. that's twisted, too.