FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SO How many ANime's doy ou know of?

AmzLangers
SO how many animes do you know of?
I generally watch Anime's on Youtube even though there not the best quality they still do the Job.

I'm also hunting down for more anime to watch Very Happy
I'm just a crazy obsessed Fan of it and im sure there many of us out there.
I have watched Most of Naruto ( episode 85 all in English ) waiting on more to come and I have watched Marmalade Boy ( up to episode 17 in English ) Though its a bit dodgy in English because the voices are behind the actions in some but otherwise there pretty good.

SO please name some more anime's for me to watch and View also this might help other who are looking for some entertainment.
Chalchihuitlicue
Is there any particular genre you were wanting? Also, most of the ones I could suggest don't have dubs - at least not yet, so are subtitles okay? If subtitles are fine, I'd suggest Code Geass, and Rozen Maiden.
ehecatl
I like Bleach, you can find that one on Adult Swim on Cartoon Network... I haven't seen it in awhile though so I can't remember if it's just on Saturdays or everyday...
Seiji
This is the 2nd time I heard today about Code Geass and I haven't seen it today. I would recommend you Ergo Proxy you would definitely like it you if you liked Ghost in the Shell or some other cyborg/cyberpunk series. Gad Guard is also good I caught a few episodes on G4 and really enjoyed it.

Since you like Naruto, I'm positive you will like Bleach. Both are very long series with many spoilers but something about them keep you watching them.

Here is a list of my top favorites:

Noir
Sakura Wars
Gunslinger Girl
Ronin Warriors Surprised
Shura No Toki
Anything by Miyazaki
Demon City Shinjuku (Good Film)
carlokes
Hi there,

I've been watching anime for more than 15 years and i have watched well over a hundred animes. I have seen all inds of genres, all kinds of drawing style and i have also seen a lot of crap Smile

Still, I have to say that one anime that made a point in my geek life was Golden Boy. At the time I first watched this serie i was a teenager and i perfectly remember how much i enjoyed watching it. It is a dam good and funny anime hehe Smile

A list of my favorite anime I've watched:

- Golden Boy
- Berserk
- Cowboy Bebop
- Gungrave
- Blue Gender
- Hellsing (btw, Hellsing Ultimate is awesome, but still coming out)
- Cromartie High
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Love Hina
- Ghost in the Shell (all of it)
- Full Metal Panic (all of it)

Stay Cool !!
ehecatl
carlokes wrote:
Hi there,

I've been watching anime for more than 15 years and i have watched well over a hundred animes. I have seen all inds of genres, all kinds of drawing style and i have also seen a lot of crap Smile

Still, I have to say that one anime that made a point in my geek life was Golden Boy. At the time I first watched this serie i was a teenager and i perfectly remember how much i enjoyed watching it. It is a dam good and funny anime hehe Smile

A list of my favorite anime I've watched:

- Golden Boy
- Berserk
- Cowboy Bebop
- Gungrave
- Blue Gender
- Hellsing (btw, Hellsing Ultimate is awesome, but still coming out)
- Cromartie High
- Full Metal Alchemist
- Love Hina
- Ghost in the Shell (all of it)
- Full Metal Panic (all of it)

Stay Cool !!

I'd also recommend Hellsing, Full Metal Alchemist, and Love Hina! Also if you're looking for a bit of comedy, try Shinesman and Mosquiton (I don't know the full title, sorry).
Pikokola
- One Piece
- Mahou Sensei Negima
- Scrapped Princess
- Kamichu!!
- Welcome to NHK!
- Futari Ecchi
- Lots lots lots (I can;t mention them)
=== Anime whinch I stop watching ====
- Naruto [Go to hell naruto, I'm not watching you anymore, and I'm not interested with Uchiha Sasugay]
friuser
I've been following bleach, naruto, inuyasha at least a year. no time for anything else. You should follow the manga. the naruto manga has not disappointed at all.

Can't wait for avatar to come back.
Scaramanga
AmzLangers wrote:
SO how many animes do you know of?

Too many to list in this thread.

Haven't we done this before. I'm pretty sure we have.
CMA
Indeed, there are many topics like this one. Rolling Eyes

If you want some suggestions, tell us the genres you're looking for. Action? Comedy? Drama? Mystery? Ecchi?
It's a lot easier to make suggestions based on what the other person likes.

If you'd like to search for yourself as well, try AniDB.
Master Yoda
OK.. well, I'm pretty new to anime myself.. and apart from a few series, I've just watched a little bit of this and that.. but here's my list of anime, anyway..

- Dragon Ball Z
- Detective Academy Q
- Bleach
- Fullmetal Alchemist
- Inu Yasha
- Cowboy Bebop
- Ghost In The Shell
- Chronicle Of The Wings

Well, that does it there for my list.. sure hope you find something that you like...
clydejaw
too many to list, but here it is:

Dragonball Series including Z and GT
Bleach
Naruto
Love Hina
Deathnote
Pokemon
Digimon
Initial d
Cromatie High
Fruits Basket
All the Ghibli movies
Ninja Scroll
His and her circumstances
and more!
driftingfe3s
Great Teacher Onizuka!
Fate Stay Night
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Akira (akira is a move not a series)

Try those out for starters. Evanglion and Akira are classics you should watch them both.
sopetite
Try Samurai Champloo and Kare Kano. Smile
Tatsumaru
I have a lot of names in my head, mainly because I know some people very into anime.

Personally I watch:
Bleach / Naruto / Naruto Shippuuden / Samurai Champloo / My Hime / Death Note / and a couple more...

Oh and like most kids I also used to watch stuff like Dragonball Z and Pokemon haha.
blk3
there are lots of animes out there, maybe thousands, Japan releases more than a dozen of anime each year. Most recent animes that are good includes:

Bleach
Naruto
DeathNote
Beck
CMA
"A dozen anime per year" seems a little off... In October 2006 alone there were about 50 new shows (including TV Series, Movies and OVAs).

AniDB counts more than 5000 different titles right now. And their database, despite being the most complete one on the internet, is still quite incomplete, missing some old titles that few people know about (stuff with more than 15 years that no one really cared about).

Myself, I have a little more than 200 titles on my list, and there are still plenty of series I'd love to get. Laughing
RubySlasher
I heard Tactics was a good anime. (I saw a few DVDs of it in the store today, I think the complete anime is out now. I only read the first graphic novel of it, since that's all they have yet on it, and so far it's very enjoyable.)
animassacre
You can try finding something you like by images from it. Try the site in my sig.
http://animeshots.org
mansonivan
one piece, keroro gunso, naruto, bleach, deathnote.....a lot a lot more...
karrupin
I don't know whether this anime already posted or not, i would recommend Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn, it's an anime that packed with comedy & action genre. . .
or perhaps you can try Air Gear Very Happy