FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem >.>

Manntis
Alright, so there's this girl I like... But I'm shy... I've always been...

I'm 17 and she's 15, any ideas on how to make it easier to talk to her about it?
14protoman
well just be yourself.talk to her like u would normally talk to someone else. just go up introduce urself, say hi and get to know each other.
benjmd
Open with "Hi, I'm ____." (If she doesn't reply, deliver the line again in sign language.) If you've never talked to her, you don't know that you really like her--just that you like the way she looks. And trust me, there are plenty of women (and men) that look wonderful until they open their mouths. But there are plenty of women (and men) that look wonderful and even more so when they do speak. So you just gotta treat it as, "I wonder what this person is like, so I'm going to talk to them."

Once you've talked with her (or if you already talk to her), the next step is simple. People show interest in other people in two ways: (1) paying attention to what they say and asking them questions about what they are saying, etc. and (2) paying them compliments that indicate an interest in flirting. Avoid plain comments like "you're beautiful" or "you have stunning eyes" as openers. Try to notice something special like an item of jewelry (Low cut shirt + necklace = do not talk about the necklace), something they did or said, etc.

If the person plays along and continues the conversation and even seems to respond well to your compliments, then keeping things going is as simple as saying, "Hey, you wanna meet up sometime? I'd like to hear more about [insert something she said]."
ankur.vatsa
---------------------------------
Azmo
well I guess I should wish u very good luck on this, cause it takes alot of luck to succeed with this kinda thing when she is only 15... anyways, looks, eye contact can help alot, make sure she see that you are watching her, after like 2 times her eyes will look for you in wherever she is (guess u are in the same school) and when she finds you she will either take a loong look because she is interested, or just a short look to see if you are watching. you can tell alot from just eye contact.. and sure is alot easier then walking up to her affraid to look like an idiot and prob get a NO since she is so young and might not be mature enough to take a chance of that size..

anyways.. I wish you the best of luck with it and hope you'll end up happy Smile
apple
hi....like some of the others said...she's only 15...

my advice is simply....be around....make yourself seen....I did not say make yourself a fool ok...lol

make sure she sees you...if shes going to the door and you're there pass first and hold it open to her....
little things count....so it's like gaining points...

then once she knows u exist...smile...ask how she is...

do you and this girl have anything in common?
Manntis
Well, you see, I've known her for about 1.5-2 years now, and well... We talk often.... But never about relationships and stuff. I want to tell her how I feel because I really like her and I'm hoping she feels the same way, but you never know she might think that we'd just be better off as good friends...

I think too much =/
blue77
When tell her but be indirect and not so much serious, becouse outhrwise you can scare her and loose her as a friend, and I supouse you don't want that. If she likes you, she will do something to show you, that she likes you to.
xkobram
Some girls sometimes cant make you sure enought they like you even if they realy do. Especialy if they havent had any boyfriend yet.

All isnt as hard as it looks now, when you make some step you will see, its nothing hard. And maybe you would be surprised how easy it was.

So just try it, its nothing easier than just try...
Da Rossa
Manntis wrote:

I'm 17 and she's 15, any ideas on how to make it easier to talk to her about it?

What about giving us more details about your lives?
molif
Da Rossa wrote:
Manntis wrote:

What about giving us more details about your lives?

yes i agree. is it school? or church? or some other place you see her at often?
Sadow
Manntis wrote:

Have you considered sending her a SMS or an e-mail or something? You could try to find out what she like and then you would atleast have something to start talking. Another idea would be to spil information that you like her to people who know her pretty good. They will likely tell her and then when you see her you can check how she reacts if your eyes will meet. You will know then if she likes you. If you know she likes you, this might make it easier to talk to her.
Jaan
SMS email is only if you REALLY don't have balls. I rarely take that route, even if its really hard not to.
Just ask her out I guess, then she'll know? Try to get somewhere alone together...