FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Domain Appraisal

Hogwarts
I have the domain http://www.colourised.com and it's currently doing just about... Nothing.

Does anybody know how much it's worth (A human-appraisal. Not some bad script apprasial, please.)

It'd be a useful domain for:
Photoshop related stuff
Colourisation
A colourful site?
Perhaps a blog. I don't know.

Anyway, thanks in advance! - Tobias
KMKM
Hmm.. not sure. But it could make a great photoshop forum. Like a place ofr the artists to hangout, discuss tips and tricks.
And! A great photoshop resource site too , infact. If you wish to sell it , i guess it might reach three figures, i.e. if you are lucky with the sale. Smile

Regards,
~KMKM
Hobbit
I don't think it's worth more than $20, considering the domain is colour and not color. It's not incorrect but most Americans don't type it like that. It'd be worth a lot more if it had content (but then you'd have to sell the entire site).

It looks good for a designer blog.
dude_xyx
I think you should try domain name forums like dnforum.com or namepros.com to get really good appraisal. mainly because among member of those forums you can find 98% of great domainers around the world.
k_s_baskar
$0.01 is very low. single world .com domain are nowadays very rare and becomming worth. so better try some other tool to get real value.

tunnel4 wrote:
The appraisal for you domain is given below which is checked by the website for free of cost.

Name COLOURISED
Extension COM
Detected Words co lour is ed
Detected Language ENGLISH
Search results(name) 29100
Search results(keywords) 10
Appraisal Value $0.01

Zippozap offers free, instant and unlimited domain name appraisals. You can use the form above to either appraise a single domain name or upto 10 domain names in a single shot.
If you are looking for a better or human certified appraisal, Zippozap.com recommends a Certified Domain Appraisal from .com, it costs about $20 but the Domain Appraisal is based on an in-depth review of critical industry standards, including the history of your domain, market trends, demand for your domain and additional qualitative factors that may affect your domain market value.

Spam links removed from quote
-Ankhanu
xevo
I would say $10 or less unless you find a person really interested in buying it...
johans
yes i agree .com is getting expensive now.. how much did you purchase it? how many years? what is the SEO score?
badai
in 2001 my company was shut down but i just keep the domain name in case somebody would buy it. true enough, at the end of that year somebody bought it for USD1,000.
johans
Quote:
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 pm Post subject:
in 2001 my company was shut down but i just keep the domain name in case somebody would buy it. true enough, at the end of that year somebody bought it for USD1,000.

Wow!! thats nice to hear, how did they buy it? how did you transfer it? give your email account?
badai
johans wrote:
Quote:
Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 pm Post subject:

Wow!! thats nice to hear, how did they buy it? how did you transfer it? give your email account?

they e-mail-ed me, then pay me, i cannot remember how i transferred it, maybe i just changed the e-mail in registrar.
dude_xyx
You can't expect an accurate appraisal from those bot appraisals like zippozap.com. (Also Op mentioned he want a human appraisal )

Anyway I don't think it worth more than registration fee unless it comes with a good site.