FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

2 of my cats

Is my cats sweet?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 8 ]
A bit
11%
 11%  [ 2 ]
They okay
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
No
22%
 22%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

WRC Meister
it was just a normal later evening and my sis was at the horses, a cat came and was meowing, she just thought it was my cat, but it was a strange cat from the woods, so we have fed it and is taking care of it, but it was preety fat when it came, and its not shy at all, so i belive it came from somewhere good, also my granny has a cat and it looks like the cat i found is its son, sameway of stomach and head goes, looks realy good like a match, but we havent brother to put up posters of it, and now we have it running outside, and its so sweet. i got no pic of it

Then i have a sweet little kitten thats very mad at the others, dislikes her own sis and bro(Hes a pin in the ass, though), when i feed them she dominates the food and roars and even attacks the others, she cant take my old cat at all, if she sees him she starts to prepare for a attack, and begins to roar. heres a pic of her:

And the one she hates so much:

i got like 150 MB of pics, just of my cats, cant get enough
Rico
Cute man. I can see why she dislikes old cat (naughty little shit, heh). Your cats have names? For me, some of the most fun is to think up names that'll suit them, and see how they become that cat. And then the nicknames. The cat with the most nicknames that ever lived with me was inapropriately called Frenchy. One of her nicknames was Scrapintor (skrah-peen-torr). Cutest little thing ever. My ferral cat Ching-ching's one nickname is Luchnoi (looch-noy).
WRC Meister
yeah, the reason why theres no names is because they sound stupid in english, but the first little one is Meow and the next is called Woolmis(translated) and it always scartches me.

Edit:
the old grey one got hit by a car at the highway and blew a scene in the backleg, he can walk and run(chases my sis cat) but he preferres to just stay inside and to scartch me, i just healed one scratch and then he gives me another one, my sis cat holds so tight that i preferr not to carrie him, something, the blod even drip of my arm because of him
DRXX
The first picture reminds me of My own cat that went missing couple of months ago. I miss that bastard. He was the coolest cat ever.

Anyways, yeah, your cats are cute.
bulek
Your cats are nice, especially the second one. He's pretty similar to my cat, with difference that mine is fatter. You can upload more images to forum, it's always fun to look at cats.
takashiro
They are all very lovely. But one is black. Someone maybe will not like black cat. But I am a Chinese. Black cat is not symbol of unluck. Smile Smile
miacps
They look sleepy.. sleepy and EVIL! Twisted Evil Wink
dz9c
your cats are awesome i have two cats of my own but they suck and are relaly boring
Rico
WRC Meister wrote:
he preferres to just stay inside and to scartch me, i just healed one scratch and then he gives me another one, my sis cat holds so tight that i preferr not to carrie him, something, the blod even drip of my arm because of him

Yeah, Ching-ching got me nicely the other day. I know very well not to play the hand-under-the-blanket-game with her but I thought she had chilled a bit since the demise of the last tomcat a while ago (he irritated the living poop out of her, that had her in a constant bad mood), but she takes the hand-under-the-blanket-game still way too serious. When she was younger she’d get so predatory she’d go straight for my shoulder.

Back to dripping blood – I don’t think she believes the game was worth it if I don’t end up bleeding. It’s really cute to see her with my son, she has absolutely no respect for him and turns into a kitten when he’s around.
karysky
They're really cute!

I wish I could have cats, but I used to suffer of asthma, so there's always a risk of not reacting well to living with a cat.

Perhaps my friend will buy one in your appartment, and I'll see how it goes.

I love black cats.

And I don't understand why people voted that your cats aren't sweet, 'cause they really are!
WRC Meister
thanks for the happy feedback on my cats, they cant live together, they scratch and bite and stuff
Rico
karysky wrote:
They're really cute!

I wish I could have cats, but I used to suffer of asthma, so there's always a risk of not reacting well to living with a cat.

Perhaps my friend will buy one in your appartment, and I'll see how it goes.

I love black cats.

And I don't understand why people voted that your cats aren't sweet, 'cause they really are!

I also have the dreaded asthma dude, and as I kid I would practically die when I stuck my face into a cat, but I just kept on doing it till my body started dealing with itself. But if you have an allergic reaction to cat fur you can get shots that’ll cure it theses days I’m sure. Don’t live a life without cats man, just don’t. My best cat ever was a black one, I go through bouts where I miss him a lot, we called him Mickypitchyweenee (mee-kee-pee-chee-wee-nee), Mix or Mickey for short. One of his nicknames was Varkie (phaar-kee) because he loved rolling around in the dirt until he became the color of dirt. Another nickname he had was Gorka (gore-kaa), or Gorks (go-rrx). Man do I miss him now. He used to lei on the computer table so that my hand that operated the mouse rubs against him when I go to the far right.
WRC Meister
yeah, i have 2 black cats, bt i live at the dn of a road with 100 M to a neighbour and 300 M away from a interstate
lethaltriad
The grey and white cat is very cute. And 150 megs of pics of your cats.. you should be taking some more Wink joke. I have a dog but every now and then I could get visits from the neighbors cats and I would snap away at them. Especially the kittens, i love them soo much. Cute cats though you have, take good care of them! Btw sorry to hear about the accident with the grey one =(
WRC Meister
the grey one is fine now, runs and hunt for birds and mices, it came home with a bird some time ago, and they all get along nice, they are great cats, even one wake me in the morning, just so it can sleep in the bed, ad then it gets filled by the other cats as the day processes along, i sit 5 meters away from my bed, so i can always run in and pet them alittle when i feel like

WHew, that was a long message
hiquality
Those cats are sooooo CUTE ... I LOVE EMy cat looks exactly like the one n the second picture Razz