FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paying People with Pay Pal

Possum
Hi

I would like to pay people with pay pal to help me with my web site uDoPage.

Is this easy to do?

What should I pay?

What does FriHost think of this sort of thing?

Cheers Possum..
urbanbuddha
I think paying with Paypal is very easy... As long as you have the funds in your Paypal account! If you do not readily have the funds available in your account, it may take up to a week to transfer said funds, which can be a hassle.

Also, though it is dependent upon the individual, most people don't like accepting the credit-card option with Paypal because Paypal will charge you about 4% of the amount you receive in order to receive such funds. To be safe, I would always send money via existing funds on Paypal or have direct/instant access to my bank account's funds when sending out payments. Best of luck to you.
Vrythramax
Frihost does not condone nor condemn transactions via PayPal, that is strictly up to you. Frihost does however have a policy against advertising other webhosts in posts made in these forums.
creezalird
really easy should be..but recently my Paypal account is in anyhow didn't functioned..I can't received and also send money..Don't know why..the Paypal crew already been told about this..and they are currently investigating this thoroughly..as they said..
niggaz972
In my opinion, Paypal is the easiest way to make a payment on internet.
People don't know your account detail, they are safe.
netgalorecafe
I have also used PayPal before. And I found it good at first because it accepts all transactions from credits cards. But my problem was i'm not sure about how secured my transaction was and some people were also asking about it.

I have just try a new money transfer system and I found it great because not only credits cards but it will also accepts a transactions direct from bank. I've been using it for a year now and found no problem. Just try it and hope to help you to grow in your business. this offers fast, reliable money transfers to all over the world at a great price from the convenience of your computer.
Ucbet
Any1 tried moneybookers.com too ? They seems to be reliable
nhuabo
Paying with paypal is very easy and convient.
You should have a credit to put your money into paypal.
Vrythramax
nhuabo wrote:
Paying with paypal is very easy and convient.
You should have a credit to put your money into paypal.

Maybe you should read up on PayPal a bit further....you can put money into your account.
turbowolf
It's very easy.

I keep pay and be paid via paypal in the last two years. It's stable and reliable. Don't trust any other third party website, just use paypal and trust it. ^_^

Possum wrote:
Hi

I would like to pay people with pay pal to help me with my web site uDoPage.

Is this easy to do?

What should I pay?

What does FriHost think of this sort of thing?

Cheers Possum..