FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

RMB Ads

DanielXP
Hey I have just made a new site.

It brings the advertiser and people who want to earn money together.

Basicly advertiser can pay $1.5 for 100 unique hits. (Just over $0.01 per hit!)

And then people who have registered can click on them links.
Wait 20 seconds and they earn $0.005.

When you refer some one you earn the same amount as your referal does, 100%.

The site has just started about an hour ago so im posting it on here.

What we need are advertisers and a few members to help get the comunity started.

Click here now!
DanielXP
Any feed back?

I need a load of peolpe just to get a small package if you don't mind.

It gararties (can't spell) 100 unique hits for $1.5.

Also even if you can't pay just sign up and when we have enough advertisers on the site we will email you to get you bum on our site so you can earn money!

No spam & no scam.
gh0stface
I just signed up as a member for now. Perhaps in the near future I may utilize your services Smile

Pretty clean site. Loads quickly. Best of luck to you on your endeavors as well.
benjad
hrm... sounds like adsense will be closing many accounts thanks to this service...

can you describe it a little more..
DanielXP
gh0stface wrote:
I just signed up as a member for now. Perhaps in the near future I may utilize your services Smile

Pretty clean site. Loads quickly. Best of luck to you on your endeavors as well.

Thanks Smile

benjad wrote:
hrm... sounds like adsense will be closing many accounts thanks to this service...

can you describe it a little more..

This is nothing to do with google (glad to say)

Basicly webmasters can pay to have there site listed on my site and receive the clicks they pay for.
Hobbit
Adsense doesn't allow incentive traffic so Adsense Publishers may get banned due to this.

So people basically click and they get money? Won't people click and close the window then?
DanielXP
Hobbit wrote:
Adsense doesn't allow incentive traffic so Adsense Publishers may get banned due to this.

So people basically click and they get money? Won't people click and close the window then?

As I said nothing to do with google.

Once the people have clicked the link once the page has fully loaded a 20 second timer will start.
DeFwh
So basically being paid to surf.

So heres the math to get $1:

$1 / $.005per click = 200 clicks

200clicks x 20secs = 4000secs = 66.67hrs = 2.78 days

So I guess the person with the most referrals that actually participate win. The site is clean and the idea is nothing special. This requires a lot of time and is ultimately boring. Might signup but best of luck anyways!
jayzee
the site looks great.
DanielXP
DeFwh wrote:

So I guess the person with the most referrals that actually participate win. The site is clean and the idea is nothing special. This requires a lot of time and is ultimately boring. Might signup but best of luck anyways!

Highering the price you earn will also higher the price advertiser will have to pay.

I tryed to get the best between the both when creating my prices.
chrismen
I like the design, the color, but I won't be joining. Interesting idea though. Seems like a lot of work (for you and users).
DeFwh
DanielXP wrote:
DeFwh wrote:

Highering the price you earn will also higher the price advertiser will have to pay.

I tryed to get the best between the both when creating my prices.

Ok well lets do a little more math, dont get me wrong this is a great idea but heres the problem I see.

If you were to just do this 24/7/365 you would only make about $130/yr or about $.014/hr. Confused Minimum wage across America on average is about $6.00/hr.Surprised

I know this system was not ultimately made for members to get rich.
DanielXP
I know that.

Im only 16 now getting a job soon.

What I will do with the is make it automatic so once people buy an advert then the link will automaticly add to the site.
DanielXP
I am willing to do $1 per 100 clicks.

As there have been no advertiser on the site yet.

If you want to do this then PM me and I will tell you more.

(This is going to be a limited offer while my site starts to get popular (I hope).)

EDIT: No need to PM me any more check out the new price list.

http://rmb-ads.com/advertise.php
darrenpaul
DanielXP, nice site, the grey is nice, most of the time, grey is horrible, but it really suits your design there
DanielXP
darrenpaul wrote:
DanielXP, nice site, the grey is nice, most of the time, grey is horrible, but it really suits your design there

Thanks.
regards
I've took a look with your site but without registrating. Your site design is really great, and it loads pretty quick. Somethimes I thought establishing a webpage is a waste of time, but it is a good opportunity for a 16 teenager. You've got a good idea. Good luck!

Wink Regards
tamilparks
i am not having a paypal account so how can i get it back..........
DanielXP
tamilparks wrote:
i am not having a paypal account so how can i get it back..........

We are only doing paypal for now.

Maybe if the site gets popular we will add other methods.
warallthetm
looks like an exact clone of adbux.com to me
WallBase
Good site!!

warallthetm <<--EHHH OK????
warallthetm
Oh My Bizzle http://www.adbux.org
lol Embarassed
DeFwh
Same script possibly.
DanielXP
Not same script.

Just both grey, Mine is a little darker
TarsajumaClan
DanielXP wrote:
Hobbit wrote:

As I said nothing to do with google.

Once the people have clicked the link once the page has fully loaded a 20 second timer will start.

It doesn't matter if this has to do with google, any user using your service may be banned from adsense...
{name here}
Interesting concept, and a good webdesign, though it needs to be cleaned up internally.
m-productions

This was a hard one for me to pick, wasnt sure if i wanted this rating or a 2 star.

The layout is very simple, yet, sometimes, (and if done right) simple is nice, and in your case, simple was pulled off just right, and it looks great. The site idea is great as well, (tho it may not be original, it is still a good idea)

overall nice job!