FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Purchase Frih hosting ???

bgillingham
Hey, all -- what do you do when you get too busy to post to the forums here? I am pretty sure that I saw some info to keep your account alive here for a really reasonable rate - something in the $1-10 / year range.

I really need to resolve this since the email address from this account is used for my one google Ad account.

Any info is greatly appreciated -- and I apologize in advance for not having found it myself (normally, I am really good at searching - especially for things that I found in the past).
Animal
Unfortunately, Frihost does not offer paid hosting. The only way to keep your account active is to remain active on the forums.

If you are not able to do this, can you not simply change your email address with Google?
bgillingham
I tried this before, but I gave up since I was trying to update it to point to my Gmail address -- and they don't support that at this time. It's not an email domain that you'd think would cause any conflicts.

I didn't remember seeing the option to select a different email address, but I was able to update my account so that it points to my HOTMAIL account - and there were no complaints -- it should be updated in 24-48 hours.

PS: I may still be somewhat active on the forums from time to time, but I fear that my "avatar" will soon drown in the negative points.