FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HELP

hawkwing8
i have just recieved hosting, however, i know my username but it has no details about my password.. i was just wondering how i could get my password?
catscratches
It's the same as for the forum. (at least mine is Razz)
hawkwing8
yes i just relised, however now, when i put in user and pw, it just goes back to main page (user and password) screen.
JBotAlan
Do you get the "Invalid login. Please verify your Username and Password" screen, or does it just go back to a plain login screen? If you get a bad password screen you should see about getting an admin to reset it, and if it's just going back to the login screen...I guess try clearing your browser cache/cookies and checking your firewall. I know I can't use it past the login screen through our school firewall because of the weird port it uses (I think) but I can get to the login screen.

I don't know...talk to a mod if you can't figure it out.
Animal
hawkwing8 wrote:
yes i just relised, however now, when i put in user and pw, it just goes back to main page (user and password) screen.

Try connecting to DirectAdmin using http://cp.frih.net

If this works and your other link does not, it is likely to be caused by a Firewall and you should use cp.frih.net from now on.
skygaia
Did you get a mail from frihost? in my case, I got a mail from Frihost about password. At first I could log in my account with the password. And I had changed the password to new one.
Vrythramax
You can also contact the account creator who made your account and have them reset you password.
Vrythramax
oops...your username is hawkwing? I created your account...do you wish for me to reset your password?