FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

HurricaneXbox.com - Xbox Forums, looking for active Members!

Lucifer
HurricaneXbox.com

Introduction

HurricaneXbox.com is a new forum established on 15th May 2007. It offers a spam free, safe place to chat, not just about the xbox but about music and life.

The Future

In the future we are aiming to establish HX as a well-known massive forum.
We will be adding a shoutbox, arcade, clan for many games (xbox live) and adding a cash system which you can use to exchange for signatures and other services.

The Conclusion

All we need is brilliant, and smart people like you to join, be active and help us become one of the largest and best Xbox Communities.

Click Here to visit HurricaneXbox.com!
Lucifer
We've got a Cash Mod and are installing an arcade and quick reply.
truespeed
Your site was messed up when i looked so i couldnt view it

Quote:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /home/liamd/public_html/hx/phpbb2/includes/constants_arcade.php on line 1

One suggestion though when you do fix it,maybe change the phpbb2 folder and rename it forum. or do a subdomain like forum.hurricanexbox.com
Ratman2050
Another suggestion:

In the forums, in the green bar over every forum category it only says "Forums"

You should change that to the Forum that it is about such as "Introductions" or "Announcements" or anything that relates to what the categories are. That way it would provide more simple navigation.
Lucifer
You caught us under maintenance.

And look closer next time, we do.
benjad
....sigh....

Other than an empty forum, what are you offering your site's visitors? What can they get here that they can't get at every other gaming/xbox forum? How will you bring people to your site?
spykE
benjad wrote:
....sigh....

Other than an empty forum, what are you offering your site's visitors? What can they get here that they can't get at every other gaming/xbox forum? How will you bring people to your site?

You just took the words out of my mouth Smile. This is just one in a dozen I think, you need to be/do something special to get this succesful, otherwise you just like the rest.
chrismen
spykE wrote:
benjad wrote:
....sigh....

You just took the words out of my mouth Smile. This is just one in a dozen I think, you need to be/do something special to get this succesful, otherwise you just like the rest.

I agree. No offense. Your site looks nice and all but nobody has posted anything there yet. Why would someone visit your site as opposed to the hundreds of others out there? I'm just trying to be helpful not attack you.