FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I think my constant relationship problems are finally over.

rightclickscott
I met the one person who I call a real soulmate. Me and her share so much in common, and we have such a connection, that we fell in love the second day we started talking to eachother. The only problem is an hour and 38 minute distance between us, but, in reality, this is no real problem at all. Today is her birthday, but I couldn't make it up there to see her, so I have a great gift in mind anyways. I'm not telling you, though, because it's a secret.

I have never felt better in my entire life thanks to her. Hey, who knows? Maybe I'll stop being such a jerk.
SyncM
Happy for you
Sadow
rightclickscott wrote:
I met the one person who I call a real soulmate. Me and her share so much in common, and we have such a connection, that we fell in love the second day we started talking to eachother. The only problem is an hour and 38 minute distance between us, but, in reality, this is no real problem at all. Today is her birthday, but I couldn't make it up there to see her, so I have a great gift in mind anyways. I'm not telling you, though, because it's a secret.

I have never felt better in my entire life thanks to her. Hey, who knows? Maybe I'll stop being such a jerk.

I don't want to be negative, but be carefull. She might have some hidden features which you don't know yet and which you might not like at all... Wink
tingkagol
i'll give you a month. we'll see your old self then.
Azmo
well I'm happy for you.. however, most relationships do feel good at the beginning, nothign is wrong.. it will take some time before the less good things start to show up.. anyways good luck with everything and I hope it works our good for you guys!
rightclickscott
I love how you all act like I haven't been in a relationship, ever. I've been in far too many of them. But never, at any point, did I feel like it was meant to be, that this person was the only one for me. I finally do, and I can't even explain how amazing a feeling it is. People who seem to think otherwise don't understand. Maybe, someday, you'll know what it feels like to have a real soulmate.
urbanbuddha
Good for you. I do think that most relationships will start out this way (though I'm not saying this in a bad way?) To be honest, I think it's a good thing when there are some bumps in the road, because it will show you that your relationship with this other person is able to overcome hardships, so don't be afraid if things change. Best of luck to you though.
ankur.vatsa
--
blue77
I'm happy for you to. Smile
Good luck and enjoy your happines
missdixy
Wow, if my boyfriend was only one hour and 38 minutes away....I'd be in heaven.