FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Does Frihost directory listing worth 50$

Have you list your website in Frihost directory
Yes, I would recommend my friends
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Yes, I would not Recommend that
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No.
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 10

smartpandian
Listing a personal website in various directory listing is a must and it brings lots of visitors to the page...

But it costs quite heavy when it comes to listing in Frihost directory...

Say it is 50 Frih $...£..Very Happy

Does Frihost Directory listing worth 50$ (Frih)???
Very Happy
Vrythramax
Considering the amount of traffic the Frihost website receives, and also taking into account that Frih$ are not real money....your actually paying nothing for the directory listing.

So yes....I would certainly think it is worth it. Smile
squirrelmaster
Definatly, infact I wouldn't mind if it were 500FRIH$, i mean all the frih shows is that you are "more active/been here longer", therefore you should have had time to polish/perfect your site before listing it, or at least that is my opinon Wink
arkebuzer
As allready pointed out it´s basicly for free. Also it´s a nice way to promote your site. So if you want more unique´s/month it´s a "cheap" and easy way.
Once I get the time to work more on my site I will for sure put even more frih$ into my directory listing Smile

OfTopic: what´s the use to vote and not give any input on why you voted as you did? (3 people had voted and only 2 had given feedback.. .where the one who voted directory listing isnt good didnt explain why... *sigh*)
JBotAlan
Well, I haven't been here long enough to really care...if you look at my site you will get a "insert content here" type thing from the template I created. But I would say it is worth it because it isn't real money, and frih$ are kinda useless otherwise (some may argue you can buy services from others with frih$ but I would never do such a thing--I like coding).
darrenpaul
I would have to agree, its a completely free listing and you lose nothing really by using it
dz9c
Vrythramax wrote:
Considering the amount of traffic the Frihost website receives, and also taking into account that Frih$ are not real money....your actually paying nothing for the directory listing.

So yes....I would certainly think it is worth it. Smile

I completely agree! Frih$ are worth close to nothing unless your just some computer nerd whos really into it
coolclay
Its not like there is anything better to spend them on, unless of course you have something you need done like an avatar, or a banner or something. Unfortunately I don't have enough time to spend here on the frihost forum, to rack up the amount of Frih$ that some members have, but I usually get enough to make it half way up the directory listing every month.