FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Blackpool pleasure beach

blank0502
Im off to blackpool in 3 weeks time, its the first time I have been there. Just a quick post to ask if its any good, im only there for 3 days and in the park for just one of those days, the rest I will be touring the town, if anyone has been there let me know if they enjoyed it, thanks
otiscom
Been there, got the tee shirt, hated it!
wellerchap
if you're a cultured type you may find Blackpool a dirty town with very little elegance.
If (unlike me, obviously!) you're fun-loving & young at heart, you'll probably love it.

Most people with a quarter of a brain cell would bypass it & head 45 minutes north & spend a day or two travelling through the Lake District

Still....you'll decide, in the end! Confused

Drawingguy
I have no idea what 5 star just said. Was he trying to promote hotels?

Did you take those photos yourself? Regardless, the one of the lake is really appealing.
wellerchap
Sorry to be so late in replying....no, they're not my photos, sadly.
The Lakes picture is of Derwent Water (Keswick) & is truly stunning.....most of the times I've been up that high the cloud has been down & I've had a great view of only the 3 yards infront of me Embarassed
When you do get a sight like that though, it's enough to make you skip a heartbeat or two, isn't it?