FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lord of the rings online?

blank0502
Has anyone started playing that game yet, I manage to get to lvl 25 as a champion and got sort of bored afterwards. Seems like the game is only half done, anyone else feeling the same way?
warriorpoets
I would thorougly disagree at this point. Certainly since you posted a lot has been added with six (free) content upgrades and a large number of fixes. The game is thoroughly polished at this point, and it seems that Turbine does listen to its players.

Mines of Moria's coming out soon and I'm looking forward to it.

Anywho...

I have a level 50 minstrel and a level 50 hunter and am representative of the WarriorPoets clan on the Brandywine server, and in the process of building a new site for it. LotRO is a fun game, and I've enjoyed it far more than other MMO's I've tried (and delved deeply into) largely because its pve element and storyline.
Starrfoxx
I love LOTRO. I only played it for one month during my free 30 days and have wanted to go back for a long while, but financial priorities have delayed me month after month.

It's a beautiful game. I love the music, and the quests really help to immerse you into Middle Earth. I played as a hobbit, and I loved the quests doing hide and seek, mail runs, and delivering pies. Fun stuff. And I only created one character. I really want to create more and check out other areas of the game.
warriorpoets
I'm getting all set for Mines of Moria, the big expansion pack coming out soon. I should have a third level 50 within a week or so.