FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Halo 3 Beta

Are you going to take part in the Halo 3 Beta?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

bhzh
The Halo 3 Beta is coming soon so I just wanted to find out how many people are going to take part in it. From the early videos, the Beta looks amazing! The missile pod is so cool and the Spartan laser looked like a killer weapon.
iNs@nE
Just posted about this in the other thread.

As i said am too excited. It's gonna be out in 2 days and I've already ordered my piece..

It's gonna be simple rockin..
soulman
it run on xbox or PC?
Packfan104L4
I don't own a 360 so I obviously voted no :p
mynameis
yeh i'm beta testing it..

XBOX Live gamertag: Smithy1158

Its guna be great i'm blogging about it too but my sites been hacked by my some twats at school... should be up and running fine by tonight ready for the beta which starts tomorow 1:00pm GMT can't wait!

I think we should start a frihost tornament if u can of course i've heard its just matchmaking in the beta.
djcaution
HOW DO YOU GET THE BETA???
Agent ME
There's a lot of info on Bungie.net about it - the only way you can get into it now is by buying Crackdown (or renting it - but you need the disk to play the beta if you download it using Crackdown).

I'm going to get up at 5am tomorrow to start playing it (it starts 5 am pst).
Seiji
I saw the trailer for it and it looked awesome Shocked I'm going to take part in the beta testing though. I don't even own a 360 Laughing
Tumbleweed
I will be gettingf the beta later today -Lets hope the game matches all the hype !
mistuh griddlez
Too bad...The crackdown beta downloads having issues!

Sad I'm gonna have to wait alot later today to download it....

also anyone in the beta feel free to add me

gt: Frantic Fargo

I wouldn't mind partying up with some of you guys when it's available...

Wink
urbanbuddha
Just from watching the Trailer and the gameplay from G4 TV, its doesn't look any different from Halo 2.

I still think Gears of War looks better.

Of course, we have to wait till the actual polished version of Halo 3 comes out since it is still a Beta. I wonder how it'll match up to the new DirectX10 PC games.
Agent ME
@mistuh griddlez: Try clearing the cache on your 360 so you get the Crackdown update - in the dashboard, go to the settings blade, to memory, highlight the hard drive, press Y, then enter X, X, LB, RB, X, X, and hit Yes when it asks you if you want to do system maintenance.

Then sign into Live, and start up Crackdown - it should then ask you if it can install the autoupdate - hit yes, and then when Crackdown starts up, you should be able to download Halo 3 beta without problems.