FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm having a love problem!!!!!!!!

14protoman
U SEE THERE IS THIS GIRL SHE IS 22 YEARS OLD IM 16.Ever since i met her 6 years ago, I always felt something special.But her parents moved away 2 years ago. and there was to many nasty rumors about her being spread around so she moved down to her parents a year ago.And since she moved i have felt something missing.Cause me and her are as best of best friends can be.WE can talk to each other about anything whther it be life or sex.and i recently went with my mom to there house and i felt so happy seing her again.we have seen each other private parts.we have intimate talks.regular talks.and everytime i think about her i get this feeling in my body i never felt before.I know i love her but i dont know wht to do.I going to get to see her this july so i dont know if i should tell her my feeling or keep them hiddin.Cause in only 1 1/2 years ibe 18 which means im a adult.And i know age doesnt mean u cant love someone.I seen couples that had 10 years between them.ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED
14protoman
oh come on someone plz help me.
tingkagol
seems like you don't need any help. reading through your post, it seems you already know what to do.

seen each other's private parts? lol
What'd both of you do? play "Show an tell"?
Azmo
tbh with you.. it's not a very big chance that she see you as more then a friend thinking of how much younger then her you are. The majority of the women wants a guy that's older or atleast the same age as themselves.. But she can be one of them that doesnt so I'm not saying that you are f*cked or anything, just that you aint got statistic on your side..

the question is rly where she is in her life.. and where you are.. are you on the same level when it comes to party, having a family and stuff.. cause it's very likley that she is way ahead of you.. alot of things happens from your 16 til you are 22...

just having sex with 6 years age diferense is nothing strange, but having a serious relationship.. I've never had a relationship with anyone more then like 2-3 years older then me.. but I've slept with ladies up to 14 years older then me.. and ye.. one of them wanted a relationship.. I liked her, what a damn hot milf.. (didint have any children tho) but was not going to happen.. she wanted family, moving in together and stuff... I udnerstnad her.. she was 28.. but what about me.. I was 14 (turning 15).. I had a long way til I was there..

anyways.. in the end, it's your decission and yours only, I can only wish you good luck and hope that it turns out for the best.. but I wouldnt gamble on it..

no offence given with this reply, so I hope you have no hard feelings abuot anything I just wrote..

as I said.. good luck!
14protoman
I have asked other friends wht i should do they also say i should tell her face to face that i love her.Any tips on how i should approach her when i go to tell her i love her.
Azmo
that question have people been asking themselves for ages.. "when is the right time to tell her/do it" and there still is no answer to it, you must feel that it's the right time, that you are in a moment of trust, cause if it aint, there is a big chance she will blow it of for something you are just saying and don't mean.. prob after a long conversation just between you two, discusting deep stuff, personal stuff, your problems and things that you only tell someone you realy trust.. that's what I would have choosen.

But still up to you and your "right time", cause it can be totaly different for you.
14protoman
Well they live in the country its like hicktown there and me and her went four wheelin down some long dirt roads And one goes to a river edge.I was thinking of getting her to go the river and me singing her a song. tell her a poem and then tell her i love her.Wht do u think
14protoman
the girl i like is a one of a kind beautiful girl.her name is danielle.im a funny kind compassionite guy and my name is chris.I know for sure i love her.
Azmo
sing her a song and read her a poem? the last book u read was robin hood? well I guess that's sweet.. never heard anyone actually doing that ... only happens in film and some rare cases I guess.. but if that feels right to you, I wish you best of luck.. oh..

Don't post 2 posts after eachother.. edit your first post instead.. otherwise the mods can spank ur but for it or somethin Very Happy
14protoman
i have a song called your guardian angel from"THE RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS". AND THE POEM IS SOMETHING I THOUGHT OF.
14protoman
I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MORE OF PEOPLES OPINIONS
14protoman
PLS PEOPLE HELP ME
tekanubis
it's obvious how you feel to me, but I wonder, do you think she's picked up on any of these feeling from you? The fact that she does talk to you a lot shows promise. If she's is the one that initiates conversations it COULD imply more, but I suggest you shouldn't be too forward with your feelings. It really can scare someone away if you drop the "I love you" too soon. Even though I understand that some people think of that as "not being true to yourself", just because you don't say it, doesn't mean you don't feel it. You do have to come forward and say that you have feelings for her, maybe even ask her for a date next time you're visiting her. In the end, you know what to do, it's just scary. At least, that's my personal experience with things. I wish you the best of luck with it.
14protoman
did u read the whole post. i dont get talk to her a lot.only time is if i am visiting her or if she is visiting.this time when i see her again i gonna ask for her cell number.and im gonna tell her how i feel and tell her i love her.
tekanubis
Sorry about that, when you said she moved away I thought that meant you still talked to her. I didn't read carefully enough.

I would personally try not to shock her by getting too deep, but if you are comfortable with saying that, then you should. I'm also confused, you say you are the best of friends, but have you ever been more than friends on any occasion?
14protoman
WE DO HAVE CONVERSATIONS THAT ARE INTIMATE.WE HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER NAKED.
tekanubis
the seeing each other naked part didn't imply any intimacy, it honestly sounded kinda like you took a bath together, but whatever, relax. The way you made it seem was you were going to propose you loved someone when they had no idea you even liked them, but things actually are much better than that, so have fun.
14protoman
no we were in her truck going back to her house and i told her i show her my stuff if she shows hers and she show me her boobs.she said she liked my strudel<(just using alternative language) and when we have conversations we open up to each other and talk about anything.
14protoman
hey thx guys. but i talked to my trusty nephew and she says i should tell her my feelings and that i love her.so i gonna do that wish me luck
Droop
14protoman wrote:
U SEE THERE IS THIS GIRL SHE IS 22 YEARS OLD IM 16.Ever since i met her 6 years ago, I always felt something special.But her parents moved away 2 years ago. and there was to many nasty rumors about her being spread around so she moved down to her parents a year ago.And since she moved i have felt something missing.Cause me and her are as best of best friends can be.WE can talk to each other about anything whther it be life or sex.and i recently went with my mom to there house and i felt so happy seing her again.we have seen each other private parts.we have intimate talks.regular talks.and everytime i think about her i get this feeling in my body i never felt before.I know i love her but i dont know wht to do.I going to get to see her this july so i dont know if i should tell her my feeling or keep them hiddin.Cause in only 1 1/2 years ibe 18 which means im a adult.And i know age doesnt mean u cant love someone.I seen couples that had 10 years between them.ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED

Okay well it's okay to love but since ur soo young i wound't advise goin any further till ur old enough. Reason being is that she can get into alot of trouble if she were to get cought and that wouldn't be right. however u should let her know how u feel and maybe she'll be willing enough to wait for you since you guys already have a history together etc. Good luck!!
ktak1
I'm sorry that this post may sound a bit harsh, but here's the reality of the situation.

You're 16.

You should be focused on laying down the foundation for your future career path. You should be focused on what college you want to go to and the many awesome paths that may lead you down. You should be dealing with more pressing matters that will affect you for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

It sounds to me that you have a crush on a girl that may or may not share in your sympathies. My guess is, to her, you're a nice person to have around and talk to, but out of sight, out of mind. I think it would be very difficult for her to take you seriously for a few different reasons. Mainly, she is 22 and is now living or beginning to live out her ADULT LIFE. This is a very scary, but empowering time in any person's life. And you... well, YOU'RE 16. Your job is to stay in school, get an education, go to the PROM and live your adolescent life.

I hope you understand that now is the time for you do long term planning. Probably something you haven't thought about. But consider this, if you go to a good college/university, become a successful professional in whatever field you choose... you WILL have beautiful women gravitating towards you. Everyone likes a winner. At that point, you will be in a position of age, success and maturity to treat them right. Right now, you're probably dependent on your family to provide food, clothes and shelter. Although I don't know your exact situation, I would assume that you can't provide for yourself.

If your life is in order, school, education, family, etc., and you truly feel that this person would be an asset to your life, pursue her. But to me, you will suffer a lot when she rejects you, (sooner or later), and that will lead you to many distractions and heartaches that will scar you for a much longer time.

You certainly don't need to listen to a word I wrote, but I'm right. I'm more than double your age, and have seen, heard, and lived thru quite a bit. I can see it coming.

Good luck.
14protoman
i asked for advice i didnt ask for you to bitch at me so up urs.
ktak1
sorry, you took my post as "bitching". i saw it as words of wisdom from a third party source. but as i stated in my post, you don't have to believe a word i wrote (and from your response, you didn't). your life is ultimately your life and what you make of it.

so again, good luck.