FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Travelling Bali Island, The Ultimate Island!

heridlia

BALI THE "ULTIMATE ISLAND"

In spite of many changes caused by the rapid development of Bali's economy, local and international tourism, and communications (television, fax, pagers, GSM hand phones, Internet), the influx of people from other Indonesian islands, and the strong influence of the government and "big business" in Jakarta, the island of Bali in Indonesia is year after year voted by the readers of all major travel magazines the most enchanting travel and holiday destination in the whole world.

Bali's wide variety of attractions, the physical beauty of the island, and the year-round pleasant climate make Bali a place regarded by many visitors as the "Ultimate Island".

The friendly people and the absence of any serious criminal activities guarantee visitors a totally relaxing stay which is a very pleasant surprise for guests who repeatedly felt threatened in Barbados, Jamaica, and other "dream islands" in the Caribbean. To read comments of recent visitors to Bali, please visit the.

----------------------------------------

Any experience to visit this beautiful island?

Thanks.
LimpFish
I'm going there on a missions/help/surf-trip for a month in july this year! Im really stoked! Ill let you guys know what I thought about it. Ive only heard good things about it so far though. Basically we are gonna go there to hand out bibles to little islands around there, and also toys, clothes, medical supplies and stuff. We are also gonna check out the world class surf of course! Smile
Shin
Another one added in my list... Smile