FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anticipated Titles of 07 [Xbox 360] (trailers included)

TarsajumaClan
Last year’s E3 06 brought us info on many next-gen games such as the notable Gears of War, Call of Duty 3, Splinter Cell Double Agent, as well as plenty of others. E3 brought multiple news bits, screenshots, and videos of upcoming games. One thing for sure is between 06 holiday season up to late 08 we will have plenty of games in our 360 library to play with. Games such as Assassin’s Creed, Too Human, Mass Effect, BioShock and many more are looking to bring next-gen gameplay and graphics. Let’s look at some of the more notable upcoming releases

Read the article and watch the trailers
mynameis
I really can't wait theres just soo many great titles comming to xbox 360 i'm personally looking forward to Two Worlds, Mass Effect, Halo 3, Many Gears of war seqeuls, shadowrun too human, forza 2, PGR4, Unreal Tordament 3, Final fantasy (which has to be comming to 360), Devil may cry and theres loads more...
ryanh2006
Hey guys, I just wanted to chime in on the discussion. I am still in awe over the 360 and my setup. The sounds and graphics coupled with sick games like GRAW 2, Splinter Cell DA, GoW, Oblivion and Prey just to name a few have been amazing and this year looks like it is going to be phenomenal. i can't wait for GoW 2, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Bioshock, Prince of Persia (or so I have heard!), Assassins Creed, new Tom Clancy Game, Devil May Cry 4, fable 2 (any chance on that happening this year?!) and tons tons more look like set to make 07 a hugely entertaining year.
bhzh
I agree. Endwar and Splinter Cell:Conviction look amazing. But for me, it is Halo 3 that I am most excited for! The end to the trilogy that made me a hardcore Xbox fanboy is making me drool. Maybe Resident Evil 5? One can hope...