FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Visit please

ayoub
Visit my website plz: www.ayoub87.on.ma
peaceninja
What is the ma extension, what country is it? It looks like an interesting collaborative site, some of the links do not work tho.
zplitstonez
hello ayoub. good day.
your site is nice. but improve the cleanliness and clearness of it. Are you earning out of it?
how come there is a google ads?

some of your links doesn't work.

if you have some spare time, you can visit my personal site at www.hydrolight.frih.net
benjad
site looks pretty good. Very attractive looking. A little busy, but it is a demo site.

Code looks pretty decent.

Frames???? why??? Also, consider a non-flash navigation method. Not everyone has / uses flash.
ayoub
It's just a trial, I'm member of a club in my university they asked me to creat a website for them, so I've made this site just to have more experience with this work Laughing and the .ma coz I'm from morocco. thanks Razz
ayoub
Hi mr zplitstonez your hudrolight site is very good, have you made this flash stuff yourself ? if so, you are really a genius Idea
but if you add more content it well be perfect
zplitstonez
hello ayoub. Yeah. You're right, I just did it by myself. It is just a matter of creativity, self willingness to learn, and ofcourse with the help of the Almighty GOD.

Thank you for your comment. By the way, what more content could you suggest to add in my site?

If there's something i can do to help you, just drop me a mail at zplitstonez@hotmail.com please don't forget to include your name.
I'll be glad to help.

GOD bless. More power.
jayzee
i really didnt at all liked the layout..
chrismen
I liked the flash thing, but I got my popup blocker going crazy with your site and also the buttons on the left need a little work. The site also took a long time to load but that might be because of where it is based (I am surfing from the U.S.). Anyways, good job.
darrenpaul
Its a nice site design, I'm liking the red, real nice
the6thfactor
Not showing up for me? Not sure if its just me or its down right now, anyone else having this problem?