FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Best wallpaper contest (price depends)

Flakky
Introduction
This contest is about making the nicest wallpaper with a specific theme. The price depends on how much each member pays to the pot. This contest is inspired by william but altered.

Entry
Everyone will have to pay 20-200 $Frih. Up to 6 members can join. The fourth and fifth member can choose to start the competition earlier which lead to less money in the pot but a higher chance to win since there are less players. Betting 20 $Frih will lead to winning 7.5% of the pot, betting 200 $Frih will lead to 75% of the $Frih in the pot. The leftovers will be for the second best winner, which will win his percentage. So if the second winner bets 200 $Frih and the first winner bets 20 $frih and there are 4 others who bet 200 $Frih, the winner will get 76,5 $Frih and the second winner will win 943,5 $Frih so bet smart Razz . You have 3 days the time to make an wallpaper of 1024x768 at least.

Judging
The first one to ask for a judge position will be the judge. The judge may not be a contestant. If there are leftovers of the pot, the money will be shared with the judge. The contest winner can choose after he won to become an judge and if he/she does not want to be the judge, the old judge can choose wether he/she wants to be a judge and if he/she does not want to, the first to apply will be. When the other judge and me can not come with an conclusion, I am the one who makes the final decision Wink

Competition info
Current competitor(s): none
Current pot: 0$Frih
Current judge: none
Current theme: Music (no specific genre, band, singer,... but in general)