FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Anim8or textures

Flakky
Hi,

Can someone help me with Anim8or? Whenever I try to add an texture it will come out blank like no texture has been selected. Look at this:

EDIT: Sorry, I figured it out but does someone knows a way to use bigger textures in anim8or?
iNs@nE
The texture comes with the graphic image. both of them need to be placed in the data directory of the anim8or folder. Thats the reason your effect aint showing up. Read the help file that comes with anim8or..you'll know.
Flakky
iNs@nE wrote:
The texture comes with the graphic image. both of them need to be placed in the data directory of the anim8or folder. Thats the reason your effect aint showing up. Read the help file that comes with anim8or..you'll know.
Are you talking about the textures not showing up since I made an edit of my post? Thanks for helping me but read Wink
iNs@nE
Flakky wrote:
iNs@nE wrote:
Are you talking about the textures not showing up since I made an edit of my post? Thanks for helping me but read Wink

Well, when I did post, your edit wasnt there.
Flakky
iNs@nE wrote:
Flakky wrote:
iNs@nE wrote:

Well, when I did post, your edit wasnt there.
Sorry, must have overlooked the reply when I edited it Confused