FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am a Police Magnet!

silverdown
Well,I tried to share something, but some took it the wrong way.
It was a prank on me by my 4 friends and my uncle. They video taped the whole thing, but since I got the responses I did about it being fiction or non-fiction I will not post it. They told my yesterday after doctoring of the video with demon effects and such. For all who got to read my post THANK YOU! It was a pretty good one I admit!

NOTE: I will not be coming back to this post.

This topic can be locked and deleted.
crdowner
I think someone played (or is playing) a practical joke on you. At least you did not receive any tickets or jail time. You did get a free tank of gas out of the deal. Considering the price of gas these days, it sounds like you had a great day. Ha!
tribe
Wow, what a day for you. The only think I could could guess would make since would be is if you are friends with anyone in that town's particular police department. If that is the case, it may indeed be a prank on you...

I am happy to say I've never been pulled over or questioned by a cop. KNOCK ON WOOD. After I say this, I will probably be pulled over tomorrow morning.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
silverdown
It was nuts, it like the police had me on radar or something. Shocked I might develop the fear to drive overnight Laughing
Osmodius
Quote:
they said some stuff and agreed this was not my day . then my car ran out of fuel so they paid for a full tank and i came I home and probably wont be going out tomorrow!

SO what do you all think

I think you almost had a believable work of fiction there until the cops bought you a tank of gas.

How did your car just 'run out of fuel' while you were parked? Cops would ask you to turn off the engine if you had left it running, and if you ran out of fuel after the cops had left, how did they know you needed gas?
hack_man_
Osmodius wrote:
Quote:
they said some stuff and agreed this was not my day . then my car ran out of fuel so they paid for a full tank and i came I home and probably wont be going out tomorrow!

SO what do you all think

I think you almost had a believable work of fiction there until the cops bought you a tank of gas.

How did your car just 'run out of fuel' while you were parked? Cops would ask you to turn off the engine if you had left it running, and if you ran out of fuel after the cops had left, how did they know you needed gas?

Ooh! We have a conspiracy theory! I think that this is extremely unlikely. Not even the police out here would do that. And how did the cops that stopped you before there? and why?
ryanh2006
Wow mate that sounds like something from lost only instead of cursed numbers you must have come into contact with something else..or not! Anyyyyyways just read your story and wanted to say that you must have a lot of patience in order to have kept your cool like you did. I don't know if I would have been able to! it sounds like you had quite a day. Go have yourself a few beers (or something else if your below legal!!) and kick back and relax. God knows you deserve it!!
silverdown
I think me uncle set it up I seen him and the officers outside this morning. I feel like im in a tv show Exclamation Laughing
divinitywolf
maybe.
quite a funny joke though and well set up.
*applauds uncle*
Captain Fertile
Osmodius wrote:
Quote:

SO what do you all think

Hmmm, what one would call a rather fishy tale - nor impossible I guess but personally I agree that this may well be a work of fiction - maybe inspired bt some real event or event.
Kaisonic
Yeah, someone reeeeeeeally doesn't like you - either a friend playing a joke on you, or just the cops in general. But yeah, that definitely sucks. The nearest I ever got to something like that was a concert at my college - I was running the radio station booth until the actual act came on. At that point, I went to pack up, and I needed my van to transport the equipment back to the studio. So I go to drive up behind the stage, and there's a barrier, so I get out to move it real quick, and some cop rolls up really fast and asks me if I have permission to move it, and if I work for Witt, etc. So I said yes to all that and got him off my back. Then, I get up behind the stage, and park, and another cop comes up and asks me about parking there. I get past him finally, get the equipment, and leave. Cops can definitely be annoying, and can certainly be smarter.
Traveller
silverdown wrote:
well I was on the freeway and kinda wanted to get home to YES i sped a little and got off the exit and onto this bride and STOPPED AGAIN
(emphasis added)

Maybe that bride's husband was angry with you. Wink LOL!
bartdou
wow you super guy, made me silence