FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Twisted RPG

Ratmaster
http://www.twistedrpg.net
On this forum I can set you up with an RPG forum (phpBB) with most of Zarath's free modifications so you don't have to do the work. There are other things you can do there like submit videos and images.

Also, feedback and suggestions would be appreciated. Suggestions mainly for board topic ideas and such...

You can PM me cheats for video games there and if you are registered, your name will appear next to the cheat you PMed me.
Dakafall
I would love to sign up on your forum and stuff, but the site is down, something about a server over load....

I hope this can get fixed so I can check your site out and maybe even sign up on it!

-Dakafall
Ratmaster
BUMP

It may not be down now, since that message was posted awhile ago.

Note
If it says "Proxy Error" just refresh the page a few times and it will come up.
Sphaerenkern
Ah, now it works Smile
Well, I like the design. The rollover-effects in the forum are nice, but not exaggerated and the logo on the top left makes the site a bit more lively.
The rollovers on the menu are helpful because I wouldn't know what all the buttons mean.
A "What is this site about?"-page would be great, or did I just not find it?
Ratmaster
Thanks, for the suggestion, I will try to make the page soon.
Ratmaster
>> BUMP!!! <<

Please rate and join if you can...
Hobbit
I'm not too keen on dark colors, but that's with every site so don't listen to me. =P

I think you should add some kinda of block or something at the top that explains what the site is about. All I know is that it's about RPG. You basically need a small introduction to the site, more people would probably join.
Ratmaster
Hobbit wrote:
I'm not too keen on dark colors, but that's with every site so don't listen to me. =P

I think you should add some kinda of block or something at the top that explains what the site is about. All I know is that it's about RPG. You basically need a small introduction to the site, more people would probably join.

Thanks, I'll try to make something soon about that. Smile
Ratmaster
BUMP!