FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

m-productions homepage TEMP

m-productions
Well my main homepage that all my friends know about.. I had to take down..I just dont have time to work on somthing like that... Sooooo I made this temp site, right now I only have the register and login scripts done..but the first part of the layout is done...all in flash... give me your thoughts

(PS the music at the bottom right will look nicer.. I just dont know what to do with it for now)

Note: for slow computers, you will get a msg if your "frames per second" drop below 10, telling you to disable the graphics by hitting B this does not work yet.

anyway whats your feedback

www.m-productions.co.nr
LukeakaDanish
Hm smooth flash movement and good use of transparency - I like that!

The music, however is not only annoying and loud (volume controls?), but unless you've talked to bondings and got permission to put the music on the server, its also against the frihost rules!

The colour-scheme is nicely done, however perhaps you could make the grid in the background slightly more subtle - its a bit too contrasty atm for my liking.
m-productions
The music is at 50% volume right now, the volume was somthing i was looking for feedack on... stuff always seems louder on other comps than on mine lol......... and as for the mp3, yes I got mp3 permission a long long time ago. www.m-productions.co.nr/music/legal.txt

thanks for your thoughts.
headie
It looks cool, but are you ever going to do more with it?? Hehe, I like bugging you about it... ^^
m-productions
yeah.. actually i just got the menu icons made for me, so ill be working on that... while your stuck at school =)-
jynxanims
Yeah, I think you should definaitely start doing more with it. I like the flash and transparency, really brings everything alive...
m-productions
I have now made another update with the "news" section. all I have to do is edit a text file, and the script that I made will read it, make the correct number of buttons, creat the correct text for them, and then once clicked, display the correct text in the field. Lol, you can also go to the game section, however, it is, as of right now, the same as the news lol
m-productions
Bump

I have added some more to the site, give opnions and feedback

(still a lot missing) also the members section will be coming very very soon, which is a flash interface that lets you make your own flash site, were you can drag and drop pictures onto in real time, and edit the text in real time, save, and it will appear just like it did when you made it in user section, but thats still in the works.
freelanceCMS
I like it..correction..Im Loving It
the6thfactor
Great start! I love the colors and the smooth movement, very well thought out