FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

directadmin WTF?!

Marston
Why is it that we're now required to login EVERY TIME WE MAKE AN ACTION IN DIRECT ADMIN?!

This is intensely annoying- also, alot of images are missing from the DA control panel. Has frihost been hacked?
Bondings
Marston wrote:
Why is it that we're now required to login EVERY TIME WE MAKE AN ACTION IN DIRECT ADMIN?!

This is intensely annoying- also, alot of images are missing from the DA control panel. Has frihost been hacked?

I checked a few pages, but everything seems ok to me. Anyone else having this problem? Otherwise it's probably a glitch; let's hope it doesn't happen again.
ChrisCh
It happens to me sometimes - I login and it loads the main page fine (the one with Your Account, E-mail management... etc), but then when I click on the Files button, it then asks me to log in again. It's usually fine after that, but it does time out sometimes just trying to open the files folder. I'll copy the error message that I get the next time that happens Smile
truespeed
Seems fine to me,maybe its just a server 2 thing. pages not loading properly when the server slows or goes down.
ChrisCh
truespeed wrote:
Seems fine to me,maybe its just a server 2 thing. pages not loading properly when the server slows or goes down.

The status of Apache doesn't affect DirectAdmin when using port 2222, which is what I use Smile