FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help with navigation

JC Denton
I would need some help with getting a navigationbar working for http://ludwigonline.frih.net Blog section. As you see the menu ain't there. If anyone would like to help just add my msn or something and I'll send source.
imagefree
i found no problem at your site.
Please explain in detail.
littlegiant
I'm not seeing any problem either with the exception of the Forum link (which doesn't appear to be hyperlinked yet)

*chuckle*... I have to laugh at the way you have your FAQ linked to Google.com. That's pretty good, man... Very Happy
Tex_Arcana
Just so don't think that your crazy I do see what you are talking about. Your navbar (Root Comic Blog Review Forum) is indeed missing from your blog page.

I tried the simple approach first (I used to be a communications guy in the U.S. Army and when someone complained about their radio not having power I usually ended up plugging it in for them, it happens) and took a peek at your source code. While I found it on the root page (it could have been easier to find if in some sort of logical order) I didn't find it on your blog page (if it was there I probably gave up before finding it stuck all the way to the bottom). So maybe you are having a little trouble with Wordpress. Go in and tinker around a little more. That's how you learn. Maybe the problem is that you put it in originally but then forgot to save it (that happens).
budazz
Your site is good and I think your talking about a drop down menu,,,,am i right?