FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

fotos de mi (ego fest)

joshumu
All are of me, most are photoshopped to make my ugly mug more palatable for everyone.

bangala
NIce work!
It would be good if you have posted the original pictures as well, just to compare before and after being photoshopped.
Ghost900
Nice pictures and nice photoshopping too. Smile

What is on your head in the first picture? Looks like a steel can or something.

The second picture remind me of a drawing.

Looks like a fun rock-climbing trip. Very Happy
skynet
Is it photoshop?
Nice work you got there Smile where did you take the pictures?
joshumu
OK. The first one is in telluride, colorado, right near cornet creek falls, and that is an old mining pipe in my head (cant remember who took that on of me. Next with the glasses and smoking a delicado is in san felipe mexico, and taken by my compa, Keso. And the bolder problem where Im blurred is in Moab, utah; and im pretty sure it was taken by a climbing friend and ex, britney. Next, where i am belaying is needle rock, on the telluride ski mountian and taken by wendy who sent that rock like a pro. The next one with my hand on my head is taken in my telluride art studio using a timer. Next, me climbing near the conundrum hotsprings in the marron bells wildernes north of crested butte and taken by mike and or franklin, good friends. Everything after that is in my art studio using a timer except for that last one which is on wasach trail maybe around 12,000ft and taken myspace style (camara in an extended had aimed back at me. As for the originals, i will see what i have saved.
ThornsOfSorrow
I know most of those are photoshopped, but I don't think you're ugly at all. Also, being an "artsy" person, I love that first picture. The angle of the camera combined with your pose makes for a very captivating image.
joshumu
Ok, i think i rounded up all the original photos.

I think thats all of them. Thanks Sorrow, for your vote of confidence. Beauty and ugly are in the eye of the beholder. I put that up there more to feel less egotistical about posting a lot of photos of my self.
tefa_taftaf2010
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
I know most of those are photoshopped, but I don't think you're ugly at all. Also, being an "artsy" person, I love that first picture. The angle of the camera combined with your pose makes for a very captivating image.

i agree with her

the photos looks good and the important is the beauty of your soul

regards
Ghost900
joshumu you missed the first picture unphotoshoped. Sad

Some look better Photoshoped and some look better Normal.
joshumu
hmm. So i did. I am away from home at the moment, in moab climbing. But when i get back i will see if i can find the last un-shopped photo, but it may be lost data.
mjohnson
They are very cool pictures.you are a cool man.
blackheart
Hmm, you've posted some of these before back in the day. I remember the effect coupelled with the dreads.

At least if you had to photoshop you made it obvious, in an almost arty kinda way.
joshumu
Oops. Didnt mean to double post any of my pics. Since you seem to have a fascination with my hair i will put up on of thoes. This one is an original but i will shop and post it later to give you the "effect" and the "dreads".

joshumu
Here it is.

blackheart
@ joshumu - I didn't mean to infer you were breaking any rules

Nice pictures though - I used to have a program that did that effect for me - but alas not this computer.