FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite place to travel

Blaster
What is your favorite place to travel.

I enjoy traveling to WildWood beach in New Jersy and I enjoy going to Florida.

So how about you.
bangala
My favorites are Turkey and France!
mjohnson
I am dreeming of traveling to France.
KellaDayne
i ususally love places, where i can not only lay on the beach or smth like that, but can also visit some historical places and see beautifull views.... so i loved traveling to Greece... one says, you can find everything in Greece and that could be true... what you can't find there is snow, nasty weather and unfriendly ppl (lol, guess you find the last ones óìíöðóêóá but in warm countries there seems to be less of them)

and yeah - i would also love to see France one day.... Paris - the city of love and romance... mmmmm.... ))))
kopnima
i want to visit New Zeland but its so expensive Sad, but i hope once i'll be there!
marcuse
New Zealand, definitely. Unfortunately i don't have the money (yet).
paul_indo
Hawaii is really neat. Great beaches and really beautiful.

I like scuba diving there.
Vladalf
I love to travel in Turkey and Italy.
Right now I'm writing from my laptop from Antalya (Turkey). Im in Belek at a hotel. Its really nice here. I love that there are many plants.
Tim Graham
kopnima wrote:
i want to visit New Zeland but its so expensive Sad, but i hope once i'll be there!
Where are you from? $NZ aren't too bad for most countries, for your Aussie dollar you get a 10% markdown most of the time thanks to the exchange rate.

I well agree though, I've been twice and it's a beautiful country.
jetStream
San Francisco, without a doubt!!

It's sucha beautiful city, has really nice people and great restaurants and shopping. Food's great if you like your seafood - the shrimp's to die for!!

M and couple of friends spent a week there last november just after trhanksgiving and we're already planning on going back again!

Cycling across the GOlden Gate then down into Suasolito's definately a must, as is doing ALcatraz by night. You can also get some great nught shots of downtwon from there!
jwellsy
The 2 countries I would like to go back to the most would be New Zealand and Thailand. Both countries are drop dead gorgeous and very friendly people.

The least favorite country to go back to would be France. Rudest people and worst food I've ever seen.
Mikke
My favoriteplace to travel is Thailand ,, i was there in April .. it was HOOT !! And its a nice country ,, nice beach ! When u r swimming u r burning.. its so hot water:P And they r good to cook food ,,,

Smile
kvdisclosure
My favorite plae is our nation . . . indonesia excpecially BALI
it is very nice island . . . .

GODDESS ISLAND ^^
Lonnie
Some of the my favourite for travelling:
1.Singapore
2.Nepal
3.Australia
4.New Zealand
5.Switzerland
nigam
I love to visit Paris or Canada! hopefully, we can go there very soon.....
portoskt
just go in czech and enjoy.... beautiful country, middle size, with such a big and rich history, beautiful nature and pleasant people... i recomend
Hello_World
Go to Tasmania but only go in summer (January).

Beautiful, and wild.

Go if you like the outdoors, beaches, hiking etc.

Don't go if you like shopping and partying.
faten
try to go to dubai its amazing
jws325
As a child, I used to love traveling to Florida. Disney World was my favorite place on Earth. Now that I've grown older, I haven't been to Disney World for some time. However, it will always hold a special place in my heart.
kta_fh
These places are as far from each other as can be! I have long dreamed to travel to Australia or New Zealand but due to the great distance, found myself visiting Estonia instead last summer with my family.

We spent most of our stay in Pärnu. The beach is great and the city is a real summer holiday resort. Prices are reasonable even now that they are in euros.
deanhills
kta_fh wrote:
These places are as far from each other as can be! I have long dreamed to travel to Australia or New Zealand but due to the great distance, found myself visiting Estonia instead last summer with my family.

We spent most of our stay in Pärnu. The beach is great and the city is a real summer holiday resort. Prices are reasonable even now that they are in euros.
Agreed. I'd love to travel to Ecuador, but since it is so far out from the UAE, and the airfare really expensive, I'll probably go for London instead.
Smile
Jack345
My favorite places are Turkey & Switzerland. I wish i go there to explore that countries.
deanhills
Jack345 wrote:
My favorite places are Turkey & Switzerland. I wish i go there to explore that countries.
I definitely want to travel to Turkey. I've been threatening to go, but this year have been ultra busy at work. Have to make a plan however!
Very Happy
mukesh
My favorite places Rajgir, Bodh Gaya and Nalanda Khandar which is in Bihar (India).
iamoldchi
Blaster wrote:
What is your favorite place to travel.

I enjoy traveling to WildWood beach in New Jersy and I enjoy going to Florida.

So how about you.

japan will be my choose.
portoskt
czech, croatia, montenegro, bulgaria... dont miss it
ankurthakur
When I will get a good job in some good company, then I would first wish to travel my whole country India Smile

Then I would wish to travel through several Countries of Europe... I have several Good friends on Internet from Europe and I would like to meet them when I will visit their countries Very Happy
90dota
that is so great!
Ashebrook
One of my favorite places to visit is Washington D.C. There is so much to do and see there, yet it is all relatively close. So, sall you need is a day pass on the metro. I haven't been in years, but especially remember the Holocaust Museum as being an awesome trip. It was sobering and educational, yet not as depressing as I was afraid it would be. Then of course, you have the Vietnam Memorial ... another amazing experience. Tip: if you have one of the mia/pow bracelets, make a rubbing of the name from the wall!
deanhills
Ashebrook wrote:
One of my favorite places to visit is Washington D.C. There is so much to do and see there, yet it is all relatively close. So, sall you need is a day pass on the metro. I haven't been in years, but especially remember the Holocaust Museum as being an awesome trip. It was sobering and educational, yet not as depressing as I was afraid it would be. Then of course, you have the Vietnam Memorial ... another amazing experience. Tip: if you have one of the mia/pow bracelets, make a rubbing of the name from the wall!
Completely agreed with you on this one. My favourite is the Aerospace Smithsonian. The History Museum is also great. But yes, there is so much to see and do. Definitely one of my favourite places to visit. Smile
rogue_skydragon
Hands down....London!
kaysch
I love travelling to countries where there is a lot to see or which are weird in themselves and where people show an interest in meeting foreigners. I find that very often countries that have gone through hard times can be very rewarding. My favourite countries to visit would therefore be
1. Albania/Kosovo
2. Laos
3. Iran
4. Algeria
5. Abkhazia
alimddine
My favourites are New York, Dubai and Beirut.
danijellipsans
Prague, for sure... magic city for me, i always going there back
welshsteve
I don't go abroad very often, but I love Lanzarote in the Canary Islands
skhoteldelhi
Kashmir to kanyakumari is my favorite place to travel
lightningleo
i want to travel to italy..

i always wanted to visit european countries..
jackyjack
I love to travel asian countries such as Japan and Taiwan
chicreaction
I'm from Portugal but I love Italy! It's a great place for who loves architecture. Barcelona it's a nice destination too.
Afaceinthematrix
It's hard to decide because I like many places for their own reasons.

I like Canada because I like nature and Canada is excellent at providing it. I once went on a two week canoe trip through some Canadian wilderness. In two weeks I traveled 100 miles (161 km) and didn't see any other people, any buildings, or any signs of people. I was in a rather remote area and I just had my canoe, friends, and fishing equipment. We canoed across rivers/lakes and when we'd get to the end of a lake, we'd pick up our backpacks and canoes and carry it through the forest (portage) and hike to the next lake and do the same thing. At the end of the day we'd find a place to camp in the woods. It was an excellent trip. The downside was that it rained constantly and so we were soaked and muddy the whole time. And the second it would stop raining the mosquitoes would come out and bite us. I had several thousand bites at the end despite my constant wearing of long pants and long sleeves and use of DEET. But when I think back to the memories of the trip, 95% of them are good memories of me having fun and so that was a great trip and so I love Canada.

I also love the States because we have the Rocky Mountains, the Sierra Nevada Mountains, The Sonoran Desert, etc. So if you love fishing, hunting, snowboarding, snowmobiling, hiking, canoeing, white water rafting, mountain climbing, etc. we have it all right here. Plus if you like the big party cities we have Las Vegas and many other places. The thing that I don't like about the states is that our public transportation sucks and so you pretty much have to drive places most of the time.

I also love Germany. I've been to fourteen countries total and Germany was probably my favorite. Munich, to me, is the greatest city in the world. First of all, it's extremely clean. I was surprised at how clean it was. Secondly, I felt very safe there. I never felt like I was in danger. Third, there is so much to do. There are many beer gardens with their giant beers such as the Hirchgarten and English Garden. Plus you can see Kloster Andechs, Irtza River, Marienplatz (and all of the bars make that a fun place to go at night), strip clubs, etc. Munich is a very fun party town. If you're there, it's also a very easy day trip (only about an hour or so on the train) to Salzburg, Austria (which is a beautiful city) and a number of other nice places. So not only is Munich nice in itself, it's also close to a bunch of nice places. So when I was in Europe I spent a week alone in Munich and then I stayed there about another week just to use it as a base camp to go other places.

Another honorable mention is The Netherlands simply for Amsterdam. That is a fun place. In October I am going to Japan for two weeks to visit some friends that I have there. So I am looking forward to that because of their hot chicks and their culture (and I am sure I'll get to learn a lot about their culture because I'll be staying with people from there). The place that I really want to go (when I have the money; maybe I'll get to go next summer or the summer after) is Costa Rica. They have beaches, white water rafting, snorkeling, hiking, etc... I could have a lot of fun there. Plus I've heard that Costa Rica also has excellent mountain biking and I assume that you could probably rent a mountain bike somewhere there. And my Spanish is decent but I always look for places to practice. I was thinking that in a couple of years when I can afford it going to Costa Rica for a month or two and taking some highly intensive Spanish immersion courses so that I can get fluent.
ankitdatashn
I would like to visit Nepal sometime in my life...
adminmelih
Turkey / Istanbul since 1453 ... Turkey , most beatiful country in the world. summer or winter no problem , you can live in Turkey everytime..
deanhills
adminmelih wrote:
Turkey / Istanbul since 1453 ... Turkey , most beatiful country in the world. summer or winter no problem , you can live in Turkey everytime..
Hmmm ..... that sounds like a great idea too. Very Happy
hitose
Hi, I would definitely like to travel to Chile to the United States but also especially Houstin Texas to visit my father. Although I'd also like to travel the world with my partner, perhaps in the future that would be the honeymoon.
yolandarker
I WANT TO VISITE JAPAN
kaysch
I am not sure yet as to where on my favourite list of countries this will exactly lead, but I am currently planning a tour through North East Africa in November.

Here is the idea of the trip:
- Somaliand: Fly in to Berbera, then visit Las Geel with some magnificent rock paintings from 9.000 BC,continue to Hargeisa
- Ethiopia: Go by bus to Harar which is called the 4th most holy Islamic city in the world
- Sudan: Visit some pyramids in Khartoum and some whirling dervishes
- Eritrea: Visit futuristic Italian colonial architecture in the capital Asmara, continue to Massawa hopefully by train on one of the most scenic railway routes in the world, there chill out for some days and enjoy the Red Sea
- Egypt: On the way back home stop over in Cairo, visit Tahrir square, the Egyptian National Museum and some other places to get some appetite to come back for more
ShannonHBC
Africa! It's my favourite continent.
deanhills
ShannonHBC wrote:
Mine too. Which countries do you favour in Africa?
kaysch
deanhills wrote:
ShannonHBC wrote:
Mine too. Which countries do you favour in Africa?

Currently I am in Africa, or to be more precise in Hargeisa, capital of Somaliland. Funny place. It is officially part of Somalia, but de facto it is independent, and although it is a conservative islamic country it is a democracy. Unlike the rest of Somalia it is absolutely safe, there is little crime except for the occasional pickpocketing after dark. It is a poor country, but people seem to get along somehow. The dollar is widely recognised as the official currency, although for small change there is the Somaliland shilling, similar to other African countries I have visited before.
Anyway, I find it pretty unfair that they are not recognised internationally as they are doing everything the international community wants. See my post under "non-recognition of countries - a source for future conflicts".
I will continue to post as I move on during my journey, there are a few more African countries I will visit over the next 2 weeks...
skaprit
I love Sinai, Egypt. Both South and North have amazing natural attractions.
The marine life underwater is superb, and the hospitality of the local people is welcoming.
Sad that there's some political trouble going on now! Sad
deanhills
skaprit wrote:
I love Sinai, Egypt. Both South and North have amazing natural attractions.
The marine life underwater is superb, and the hospitality of the local people is welcoming.
Sad that there's some political trouble going on now! Sad
Closest I got to the Sinai was when I visited Sharm El Sheikh for diving, a few years back. Would love to visit the desert.
shirleysmith
My favorite place is India. I love to visit India, it has many tourist attraction spots. In India, Gujarat is one of the most beautiful state, it is a state of historical importance. Tourists flock in to explore its unique development, join in the festive seasons, enjoy the originalities of the performing genius of the folk art, music and dances. The Gujarat Tourist Places will make my trip the most memorable.
mshafiq
i am fond of travelling.i love to go each and every place.i want to see beauty of nature and also also man made beauty.
ninacax
I live in Sydney for 2 years and I never get tired of it. Is just so beautiful, everywhere you go here you gonna enjoy. Sydney for beach and country sides for mountains.
ryanhollmans
London is my favourite and beautiful place for travelling. There are lots of places to visit like Buckingham Palace is the most famous of all the places in London. Whether you like heritage, royalty, architecture, musicals, clubbing, parks or just a good old shopping trip, London has it all.
pravojednostavno
new zealand and peru.
walterjenkins71
Kashmir is an attractive valley set on the knees of the great Himalayan ranges. It is popularly known as the “Paradise on the Earth”.Kashmir is really gifted with incomparable natural beauty; Its enchanting landscape, snow capped mountains, attractive blue valleys and sparking lakes are the attractive natural beauty , colourful gardens especially orchards, scenic landscapes ,cool and chill climate of this wonderful tourist place of India attracts the tourist from whole over the world. Kashmir tourist destination are most preferred for scenery lovers, adventure enthusiasts, family tourists
Best places to visit in kashmir
MaryCorey
My favorite place to travel is Kashmir .Kashmir is an attractive valley set on the knees of the great Himalayan ranges.It is popularly known as the “Paradise on the Earth”.Kashmir is really gifted with incomparable natural beauty.There are various trekking routes available across whole of Kashmir. Adventure sports in the form of water rafting available at various tourist locations. The gorgeous valley of Kashmir possesses a number of parks and gardens.The tourism season normally extends from early June to mid-October.

Best places to visit in kashmir
shirleyrader
I like to plan my tour to Kerala, the famous tourist destinations in India. Kerala is a gateway to the promised land. Kerala tourism provides an enchanting experience with its attractive landscapes, brain drifting backwaters, stupefying mounds, wildlife parks and sanctuaries, tea wood let, and supreme merely not the to the lowest degree, its dazing sun-kissed beaches. With the hosts of holidaymakers and travelers traveling to Kerala for spending holidays. There are many tourist places to visit near Cochin. This is the most vibrant tourist destination in Kerala.
ambrizmaria373
I love traveling... and it's my hobby... i have list of places i have traveled...if anyone ask me which is better, then i will say that it's hyderabad... it is because of the site seeing places in hyderabad... they were indeed exceptional and old monuments... people around the city as well sweet as the cuisines...
pravojednostavno
I've visited some places in Europe, like Amsterdam, Graz, Bratislava, Brussels and so on... but Brussels! I would like to visit Brussels again, and then again...
5aex7yt
Difficult question. I've visit Kenya, USA, Mexico, Cuba, Belize, Guatemala, Hondulas, Spain, South Africa, Chinese-Taipei, Hong Kong, Zinbabwe, Soto, Lesoto, etc. mmmm. maybe Cuba was the best. Every places have good places. Difficult
ilipap

Visit Greece, No question!
ethan_brown
Well I travelled to lots of famous cities like Sydney.Melbourne,Albany,London,Berlin.But i would love to visit Sydney again and again.
oliviafoster01
I love to travel a lot .Whenever i get a chance to travel i never miss that . My favorite place to travel is Florida beaches.
kevinwade01
Montgomery Alabama I recently visit with my friends and love to visit again
ayasarsaf
My farive one is Myrtle Beach at NC
Aliciawillems
My favorite place is Paris and New York...I wanna to visit again both places...Its really beautiful and awesome..i never forget memories of Paris and New York.. They have lot of natural beauty ..which are attract the peoples to visit again and again.....Smile Razz
nelson
I love to travel around the beautiful places in different countries. My Favorite places are
Niagara Falls– USA
Great wall – China
American Museum of Natural History
Statue of Liberty
Ellis Island
Pakistani valleys
jackbreat
I love to travel around the beautiful places in different countries. whenever i have chance to travel i never get miss that..because its best way to refresh your mind..spending vacation with friends and family never met again and again in life...travel makes lot of memories which are never fade ...Smile
mikeperhem1
I want to check out New Zealand.
jackbreat
There re so many beautiful places are there in the world. I like to visit every place
oliviafoster01
Vegas is the favourite place of mine to travel with my friends and to do funn.
mshafiq
interesting information i got from each and every one.
thanks
Rexy
Definitely Greece. It's amazing!
mikeperhem1
According to me destin fl is a good place to travel.there are lots of restaurants and shopping malls in destin fl. when you come you realise...
mikeperhem1
Florida is the best place to travel as there beautiful beaches and shopping malls.
mikeperhem1
Panama beach city is perfect destination for vacation.
mikeperhem1
I love travel. I want to travel each and every corner of the world, but first I start my favorite places that are the seven wonders of the world.
jackbreat
Florida which is my favourite place.It is a best travel place.
jackbreat
Travelling is my passion.which I have love to much.In this summer vacation I have goes to Paris. Where I have spent my holiday with my family for 15 days.There are happen lots of fun and enjoyment.
jackbreat
My favorite place is New York,which is one of my best travel place.Their are so many attractive and beautiful beaches are available. I have go their with my family to spend our holiday. This place is so amazing and attractive to me. Their are so many attractive zoo and historical places available.
Nyasro
My favorite place to travel is Himalayan countries
mshafiq
Paris is my favourite place to go
steeve
I would like to go Florida beaches. There are lot of beautiful beaches.
osamaterra
I really enjoyed the Egyptian- Sharm Elshiek beach