FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How my installed version of GTA-SA can act as version 1.0

Cee_Jay
hi gyz!
I have installed a version of GTA San Andreas which at least is not the version 1.0 (to my knowledge), i have some interest in game modding and trying different tools and additives available for this game and i have downloaded some , but some of them require the original 1.0 version of the game!
One example is "San Andreas Studios", a machinima software, it seems to be worth installing and triying but the problem is the version of my game.

However , somehow i have come to know that there are ways by which the other versions can be made to act as version 1.0 but unfortunately i could not know how to do that!

I shall be really grateful if someone can guide me how to do that, or any working solution to my problem!

looking forward for your kind response!
Regards
Tuxy
Just reinstall the game, after youve backuped your savegames.

Propably this didnt came to your mind becuase you've downloaded the game somewhere. I wouldnt recommend running modtools on a version that is not compatible with it, but if you realy want to do it go to start>execute and type regedit. go to software>rockstargames or something like that and find a key with the version number in it and edit that one.