FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I can't paste what I've cutted or copied, or drag and drop

ronald.helpdesk
I don't know what the hell have my job's computer got into, but I'm no longer able to paste anything I had copied or cutted, either it be pure text, to a file, can't drag and drop anything either.

What the hell is happening to it??? any suggestions???

Last morning before this happens, a file named as tuner.exe was trying to access the internet, I blocked it, and then this came along.

PLEASE HELP ME, I'm getting all nuts here...
psycosquirrel
You may have a virus. Do a virusscan and see if anything comes up. Otherwise, have you tried restarting the computer? Windows may just be acting weird...
ronald.helpdesk
psycosquirrel wrote:
You may have a virus. Do a virusscan and see if anything comes up. Otherwise, have you tried restarting the computer? Windows may just be acting weird...

That's how I started, I had McAfee, I uninstalled it, installed, nod32, clean up, then uninstalled it, and install kaspersky, clean up, and then removed it too, I stayed up with nod32 by now, I'm checking out my ccleaner and adaware too, this thing has come like in a very bad day. but anyway I'm still fighting with it, I think my OLE Server is unstable... I'm trying a little kerberos update.
rheanna
McAfee and Norton stink...

Use spybot search and destroy and Doctor Alex.
Animal
We have an official computer security software thread to discuss the best firewall, anti-virus and spyware software. Please don't get off-topic by discussing all this here.
yjwong
I'm not sure, but this is most probably a virus. I did a simple Google search, and found this. I didn't go in depth to look for the exact virus, but I think this is sufficient information.