You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A Blog That Lies - Really!!

The crossroads of news, an informational highway, all with a deceiving twist. Those are some of the numerous ways you might describe Usman’s World blog. Updated on a daily basis, Usman’s World is a blog dedicated to deliver you the most outstanding, sensational, and interesting stories, written by two talented intellectuals. It is original and quality content that are a must read. Hold on, we don’t just give you boring old news stories, we give them a little bit of juice.

Instead of providing you with the truth, wouldn’t you much rather hear something more entertaining? If so we provide that here. For example, Usman’s World not only takes the stories and twists them, we may create up our own little lies just to spruce up the story. What happened if instead of the story, Father Microwaves Baby, you had the story, Father Microwaves Baby and Mutates It. That is exactly our idea, we provide small lies or twists of the truth to ascertain to your fantasies. If you like what you see, with an effortless press of a button, you can bookmark the site so you can read our headlines from wherever you like on your browser. Usman’s Informational World is devoted to impress its readers, so you’ll know you won’t be wasting your time; in fact you may even find our stories to be quite real!

Now that you have read that short intro...why not take a look for yourself?

Tell me what you think!
Nice Intersting Content! Love it! GOod luck
Lots of interesting stuff... that one with the spiders in the ears is crazy haha
Hey thanks, yeah it is a bit crazy. Well I try to update as frequently as possible and bring the most interesting stuff.
Great content. You'll have no problems with the spiders Smile Google gonna love your site Razz

The interesting thing is the layout. pretty good choice of the theme.

Cool design and color combination.

But i didn't like the copyscape part.
desertwind wrote:
Cool design and color combination.

But i didn't like the copyscape part.

Why not? You're mad because you can't copy it Wink . Just kidding, thanks for the reviews.
Hm, looks quite nice and seems a bit... special. Very Happy But fun! Smile

I removed the copyright thing as well, as that I realized is not needed that much if you have already an All Rights Reserved area.
Yea the template looks clean, but you can use a logo or graphic on the banner
I like your site a lot, it has a lot of interesting material and the first few articles draw your readers in and it made me want to read more Smile

I really have nothing to say that needs to be fixed, your have done well Smile I will check back on your site for more updates.

Yea the content is really original like it!
The Blog has been changed into a new style and niche, come check it out!
overall... pretty cool! Take a recent news story and spin it... er... wait... isn't that what FOX news does anyway.

The site design looks good (good template). Just keep filling it with good content, and people will be happy.
Haha oh, I barely read the description. Nice twist!