FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ancient people believes"AfterLive"

cng885
Ancient people believed in a afterlive.They beleived that once a person died they went into "A new world".When they buried or perserved the persons body they would bury them with money,tools,jewles and other items.They would bury them with tools so they could survive in the"next world",so they could survive.Richer families would bury them with money.They would bury them with jewels so they could be fashinable in the next world.Kings or rich people that had servants or slaves they would sacrifice themselfs by killing themslefs so they could serve thier master in the "next world".Hope that i tought you something!
glmagalhaes
Man I think I saw a lot of History Chanel and Discovery, and that what you sad was mostily about egipts, that realy bealive they could take things from this world to the other, and have others that still bealiving in after death that say that the only thing that go is your soul, and I stay with the last, because I dont' think good or something else will make the things that were precious for you in live etereal (if I wrote this last word correct).