FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Boy finds spider in Ears

Nerdlings
I just read an article http://www.usmansworld.com/?p=19 of a boy that had spiders in his ear! Disgusting!
starfish2007
Wow that is horable, but also fascinating that such a thing could even happen.
Lobo23
That's freakin' astounding. My brothers put playdough in their ears some months ago and since then they're nothing but ear trouble, and even I had some earaches. We cleared out their ears with some paper clips and found something that looked very similar to either a lady bug, or an asian beetle.

We've gone to the doctor several times and are convinced it was some type of bug.
LumberJack
When I was a kid, I put a small lego in my nose. My friend dared that I couldn't get it in, I could, but then couldn't get it out. LOL.
UnikeViruz
Yeah, that's probably not healthy at all...Hope he got that checked out..
Nerdlings
LumberJack wrote:
When I was a kid, I put a small lego in my nose. My friend dared that I couldn't get it in, I could, but then couldn't get it out. LOL.

That reminds me of that Simpsons episode where they find out Homer is a genius
mjohnson
LumberJack wrote:

Aha,so funny.your were a naughty boy:)
Revvion
lol, amazing that things like these happen.
roboguyspacedude
a couple of years ago a camp counselor told us a story about a kid who had spider eggs laid in his face. Of course it was fake but still, it sounds like this story. Very disgusting.
takashiro
That sounds terrible. I can hardly believe that. But this kind of things seldom happen on the world.
HDirtwater
This happens a lot more often than you would think. In Florida, there are always stories of palmetto bugs (big cockroaches) crawling into the ear of a sleeping person. It happened to a guy I used to work for. Just the thought of it gives me the willies.... Shocked
Dalv87
HDirtwater wrote:
This happens a lot more often than you would think. In Florida, there are always stories of palmetto bugs (big cockroaches) crawling into the ear of a sleeping person. It happened to a guy I used to work for. Just the thought of it gives me the willies.... Shocked

I don't live anywhere near Florida, but now I feel like I should wear one of those hats that cover your whole head (the name starts with a "b", like a bank robber might use, I can't remember what they're called) to sleep. Supposedly you eat eight spiders a night or one spider every eight nights or something like that too.
missdixy
Oh wow, that's really gross. Shocked
Nameless
Huh. I imagine that would ... suck. I like that it's not just one, but two spiders ended up in his ears. The article could have been written a bit better though.
Soulfire
I agree that the article was poorly written, but that is pretty fascinating. Imagine a couple Black Widows in there ...
pampoon
Dalv87 wrote:
...Supposedly you eat eight spiders a night or one spider every eight nights or something like that too.

I think it's eight spiders per month (average). But then again, that's just tiny house spiders that crawl around and make thin webs in your closets. The ones in the boy's ear where a bit bigger.

What would have really sucked is if the spiders were poisonous Confused ...

God bless,
Pampoon
Vrythramax
missdixy wrote:

LOL I really think I love you!
missdixy
Vrythramax wrote:
missdixy wrote:

LOL I really think I love you!

Embarassed
Kelvin
I remembered reading an article on how this person got maggot like thingys removed from the tear duct because the person went to rub/touch the eyes after handling some object. So it developed in the duct and caused irritation and swelling. Don't know how true it is but the pictures looked rather authentic.
Tim Graham
There once was a lady who swallowed a fly..
Vrythramax
Tim Graham wrote:
There once was a lady who swallowed a fly..

That was one of the creepiest nursery rhymes I remember Laughing
hoodna
Nerdlings wrote:
I just read an article http://www.usmansworld.com/?p=19 of a boy that had spiders in his ear! Disgusting!

Why Disgusting ???
Seams to me a great way to keep mozzis out of your ear Very Happy
Vrythramax
@hoodna

What in the world is a mozzi....and why would you want a spider in your skull to keep them out??
Fanghai44
lol
this reminds me of the movie we watched in bio class. XD its about like the blood sucking spider that comes into your house. its like humongous...like at least 3-4 inches. it's black and it has some sort of green on its ass part. then when it comes into your house, it hides in teh dark and it strikes whenever your are not ready to defend yourself. This kind of spider also hides in basements and in people's shoes. So, if I were u guys, i'd check your shoes to make srue there aren't any small (3-4 in) critters crawlign in there. If you do get hit by its poison, u should report this immediately and have an ambulance come and pick you up. If you don't act, within 2-3 hours, the place that u got shot will feel numb and after 5-6 hrs, your body will become paralyzed and you will no longer to revive yourself. Within 12 hrs, you'll be dead. So, my fellow friends outthere, if you see a spider at all, stike it, and make sure it doesnt strike u.

-QQ
XD
hoodna
Vrythramax wrote:
@hoodna

What in the world is a mozzi....and why would you want a spider in your skull to keep them out??

SORRY Vrythramax i Forgot that your english is not very good !!!!!

mozzi is anouther way of saying mosquito

Mozzis in your ear are not a lot of fun
just for starters they make a lot of noise !!!!!! Very Happy
Vrythramax
hoodna wrote:
SORRY Vrythramax i Forgot that your english is not very good !!!!!

mozzi is anouther way of saying mosquito

Mozzis in your ear are not a lot of fun
just for starters they make a lot of noise !!!!!! Very Happy

Crying or Very sad I thought my English was pretty good. I agree a mosquito is annoying...but a spider is just darned creepy!