FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i need a .com domain free

cng885
I am desperate for a .com domain name.If any1 can help me out pm me or post here thanks!
pashmina
if you want to get a domain name in return to forum posting than, http://www.ddboard.com/ is the best option for you.
Ucbet
pashmina, have u tried ddboard urself ? any impression about them ?
pashmina
I am a member of ddboard. 100% positive impression
I have bought a domain name from ddboard and i am still capable of buying 2 more domains with the amount of the forum currency i have now.
I have found other forum which registers the domain name for free, its NamePros.com
regards
Wait a minute, are you kidding? I have never heard of any FREE .com domain. I suspect if it is true, or just lied for posts. This will probably cause chaos if this is true!

Wink Regards
pashmina
I am not kidding. if you don't believe see my first domain name from ddboard at http://globalgamings.com (though its under construction)
silverdown
Go to anotherfree.com and sign up get 15 points and get a .com domain
FREE

I got a info domain which is 4 points just to see if it works and what do you know I got it free. It is working right now

silverdown.info now i am gonna try for a .com myself.
sambhav
I have registered in ddboard.com and I think its the best site. Other site are only for US and Canada.
Hobbit
regards wrote:
Wait a minute, are you kidding? I have never heard of any FREE .com domain. I suspect if it is true, or just lied for posts. This will probably cause chaos if this is true!

Wink Regards

It's not a scam. It makes sense because they are getting posts. Just how this site is getting posts for hosting.
pashmina
its definately not a scam. the site have registered over 300+ domain name. and it has the budget of 500US$ spending per month for a domain name.
on april they spent about 865.00US$ on the domain registration which is a huge sum, so they decreased their budget.
Besides the owner of this site is also the owner of domainsrightnow.com
which makes it a non-scam site.
k_s_baskar
pashmina wrote:
its definately not a scam. the site have registered over 300+ domain name. and it has the budget of 500US$ spending per month for a domain name.
on april they spent about 865.00US$ on the domain registration which is a huge sum, so they decreased their budget.

okey. then it will be a good option. But please clear my following doubts

1) Who will be the legal owner of the domain ?
2) Did they provide control panel to manage the domain?
3) If so is it is possible to transfer the domain to some other registarar
4) Can we able to use the points to renew the domains too?
pashmina
k_s_baskar wrote:
pashmina wrote:

okey. then it will be a good option. But please clear my following doubts

A: You of course
A: Yep, they provide and it the professional manager. You even get a web hosting from the domain provider (http://www.domainrightnow.com/)
A: may be. i am not sure about this.
A. 100% renewable. Besides some members have even renewed for about 5 years++
mtorregiani
I'm a moderator of DDBoard.com since last year (August or September, I don't remember).
They register the domains on www.domainrightnow.com, so, after they reg it and it's pushed to you, it's your business what you do with your domain. If you want to renew it, just push it back to the admin and pay the renewal ammount.
billgertz
Wow! I hope what you all guys saying is right. im also search for service like this.. thanks sharing. ill check it out Smile
pashmina
billgertz wrote:
Wow! I hope what you all guys saying is right. im also search for service like this.. thanks sharing. ill check it out Smile

trust me its the best.. you have got to join to believe its great service.
dude_xyx
Well also you can try dnforum.com and namepros to get domain names. both forums has a Incentives section where you can complete offers from other members such as forum posting , stumbling , selling links etc and earn forum currency to register domains. in dnforum you can use yr earnings to buy domains from other members and in namepros.com there is a domain registration section and you can register domains directly from there. you renew them too. you get all general feature you get when you register a domain. they are resellers of enom as far as i remember.
cp4vp
Your best bet is to pay the 9 dollars for a domain. C'mon, what is 9 bucks to ya?
regards
I've tried and registered in the namepros.com. Although it said that free domains brought by their forum's currency, that currency is extremly hard to gain. You can't get any "NameBucks"(their currency) by posting in the forum, like what FRIHOST can. Instead, you need to buy it either by real money or gain a few by finishing jobs delicated by forum members.
It's much more harder then buy a .com domain with real money.I havn't try ddboard.com yet. Let's see if it can give me a good impression.

Wink Regards
dude_xyx
regards wrote:
I've tried and registered in the namepros.com. Although it said that free domains brought by their forum's currency, that currency is extremly hard to gain. You can't get any "NameBucks"(their currency) by posting in the forum, like what FRIHOST can. Instead, you need to buy it either by real money or gain a few by finishing jobs delicated by forum members.
It's much more harder then buy a .com domain with real money.I havn't try ddboard.com yet. Let's see if it can give me a good impression.
Wink Regards

Interesting. I think "mtorregiani" who posted above is also namepros member, though he is a moderator at ddboard.com i don't think even he would able to agree with you in this case. i don't know what you call "few" when there is a sub forum full of offers. i have no idea why its extremly hard to gain since you can earn in soo many ways including signature links and selling site links too.

Yes you can Buy NP$ but also you call SELL too to the bank if you have paypal account or to another member. So for most of the members their this NP$ is important specially if you don't have a paypal account. Mainly because you can buy everything related to web site building with it. domain reg's , SEO , buying links etc.