FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hrithik Roshan - Ambassador of Sony Ericsson

tempdbs
Hrithik Roshan’s popularity is growing by the day and of course many new endorsements are coming his way.

The success of ‘Krrish’ and ‘Dhoom 2’ has boosted the brand equity of Hrithik Roshan and he is once again becoming the favourite for the advertising world with increasing numbers of brands coming his way for endorsements.

Now he is the brand ambassador of Sony Ericssion for India and the SAARC countries.

Endorsements Coming in the way of Hrithik -
    Sony Ericsson
    Tata Sky
    ITC's John Players
    Acer.....

next whose that...!!!!!!
srujanlive
Seems he is taking his war with abhishek to this business. Or thats what hindi news channels and ht would say.
tempdbs
srujanlive wrote:
Seems he is taking his war with abhishek to this business. Or thats what hindi news channels and ht would say.

But it seems funny when you saw Abhishek's MOTO ad where as Hrithik's will be some what different as a professional ad. But it is based on the advertiser choice.......

I agree with you... He is a competetor to Abhi & SRK also......Such a fame he has...... Let's see where he goes...... I mean Hrithik Roshan...
Fake
"Bus Duniya ko nacha raha houn" how else can he make it clear for the competition!!!
tempdbs
Fake wrote:
"Bus Duniya ko nacha raha houn" how else can he make it clear for the competition!!!

Nice Quote from you "Fake" about ****H(rithik)eR(oshan)o****
pudovkin
wow, bollywood power in here. Wink