FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Carnival

tempdbs
Have you ever heard about Carnival Cruise Lines...... Cool

One of the gigantic crusing providers of UNITED STATES of AMERICA.....
crdowner
Yes I have heard of Carnival Cruise Lines. Do you have a question about Carnival? Are you thinking about going on a Carnival cruise? What is the point of your post?
tempdbs
crdowner wrote:
Yes I have heard of Carnival Cruise Lines. Do you have a question about Carnival? Are you thinking about going on a Carnival cruise? What is the point of your post?

Dear,
I know a lot about Carnival Cruise Lines.
And I am very eager to know which is the best cruising company of United States...... either Carnival or Holland or Prince or any other.....

Got me ..............
crdowner
I do not know which is the best American cruise line. I have yet to go on a cruise. I have considered an Alaskan cruise but never decided on a particular cruise line, etc.
HDirtwater
Carnival, while the biggest and most profitable, is nowhere near the best cruise line in the world.

Keep in mind, the Carnival Corporation owns, Holland American, Princess, Cunard, Costa Cruises, Seabourn, and a few others. While all under the same corporate umbrella, they all operate independantly.

I would rank my favorite 3 cruise lines like this; Princess, Celebrity, and Holland American. Princess is the best quality for the lowest price. Celebrity and Holland are slightly (very slightly) better in quality, but at a much higher cost.

Carnival, Norwegian, and Royal Caribbean are all good, but they are the cheapest, and you get what you pay for. For years, Carnival was called the "K-Mart of the Caribbean." All three of these cater to younger passengers and families with children. They are bargain priced and have the fewest services and amenities. If you're looking for a sophisticated (or classy) cruise experience, Carnival ain't the way to go for sure.
tempdbs
HDirtwater wrote:
Carnival, while the biggest and most profitable, is nowhere near the best cruise line in the world.

Keep in mind, the Carnival Corporation owns, Holland American, Princess, Cunard, Costa Cruises, Seabourn, and a few others. While all under the same corporate umbrella, they all operate independantly.

I would rank my favorite 3 cruise lines like this; Princess, Celebrity, and Holland American. Princess is the best quality for the lowest price. Celebrity and Holland are slightly (very slightly) better in quality, but at a much higher cost.

Carnival, Norwegian, and Royal Caribbean are all good, but they are the cheapest, and you get what you pay for. For years, Carnival was called the "K-Mart of the Caribbean." All three of these cater to younger passengers and families with children. They are bargain priced and have the fewest services and amenities. If you're looking for a sophisticated (or classy) cruise experience, Carnival ain't the way to go for sure.

Its a great cruisse line corporation.

In this corporation carnival is around having 23 ships which almost cover total caribean and US.