FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

DarcSystems.com

DarcSystems
My site has had its ups and downs over the years. Recently we took the site down for a server swap and complete makeover. It was down longer than expected, and pretty much all of our old traffic disappeared off the face of the planet. It's rarely updated, as all the updating is done by me, and I don't have a lot of time during my week to update. That's why I'm relying a lot on the community to add to our site. Of course a lack of community means a lack of content. Smile

Anyway, my site is just something I put together for unknown bands to get their name out there. We mostly deal with hardcore and metal bands, but pretty much anything goes. A lot of our news updates are general happenings in the music world. We just relaunched it a couple months back, and it's been slow to pickup, so if anyone wants to check it out, sign up, promote your bands or what have you, then you're more than welcome.

Thanks for checking us out.
Jay from DarcSystems.com
SamiTheBerber
DarcSystems wrote:
My site has had its ups and downs over the years. Recently we took the site down for a server swap and complete makeover. It was down longer than expected, and pretty much all of our old traffic disappeared off the face of the planet. It's rarely updated, as all the updating is done by me, and I don't have a lot of time during my week to update. That's why I'm relying a lot on the community to add to our site. Of course a lack of community means a lack of content. Smile

Anyway, my site is just something I put together for unknown bands to get their name out there. We mostly deal with hardcore and metal bands, but pretty much anything goes. A lot of our news updates are general happenings in the music world. We just relaunched it a couple months back, and it's been slow to pickup, so if anyone wants to check it out, sign up, promote your bands or what have you, then you're more than welcome.

Thanks for checking us out.
Jay from DarcSystems.com

Site looks nice. The theme is like some kind of copy of crux theme in gnome. Site has lots of good contents with good articles. Nice work Wink
staylor229
mine does to