FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What else isnt aloud besides mp3?

snowymirage
I don't have or will have any .exe files on my website. I just want to make this clear as in the Terms of Service, it states no mp3 files, music files and large files. So i wanted to know about other file restrictions. I will definitely not have .exe files on my site because my website is about a game called runescape. There are many programs people get tricked into downloading that steals your account on the game called runescape. I once have downloaded an autotyping program for the game, and it turned out to be a keylogger. Thats why i want my visitors to be safe and feel safe, many other runescape help sites have been accused wrongly of hacking peoples account with these files.
n0obie4life
Pr0n isn't allowed.

Racism files aren't allowed too I think. Anything that breaks the US laws isn't allowed Very Happy.
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
Pr0n isn't allowed.

Racism files aren't allowed too I think. Anything that breaks the US laws isn't allowed Very Happy.

Exactly: adult content, warez, nullified forums, mp3's, racism, hate, ...
WickedGravity
Just think about what you are asking for a minute and the answer presents itself.

Other than MP3's, what else has exclusive copyright protection? Movies do, as do varying forms of images and even text.

Pr0n is not allowed by the TOS and neither is warez, whixh is illegal to possess or distribute just about anywhere anyway.

So, I am not trying to be an ass, just pointing out that if you think it is illegal to download, it most likely is illegal to upload here as well.
Maka
PatTheGreat42 wrote:
Allowed.

Stop spamming please.
waiteck
free wares, hacks, music and video downloads. OR just to store your images and file downloads.