FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I'm Sergio (BLOG)

Hobbit
www.imsergio.com

I never posted my blog even though it's been live for a while. It's a personal blog, but I also throw in some useful articles every now and then about making money, cool stuff, etc. I'll be writing more useful articles. Today I wrote about how to download videos from YouTube. Soon I'm going to write about having a successful forum.

As usual, I highly modify themes, but I'm making my own I'm just having trouble coding it. Embarassed Tell me what you think.
SamiTheBerber
Hobbit wrote:
www.imsergio.com

I never posted my blog even though it's been live for a while. It's a personal blog, but I also throw in some useful articles every now and then about making money, cool stuff, etc. I'll be writing more useful articles. Today I wrote about how to download videos from YouTube. Soon I'm going to write about having a successful forum.

As usual, I highly modify themes, but I'm making my own I'm just having trouble coding it. Embarassed Tell me what you think.
The site is basic wordpress site with nice theme. You have good amount of content so your site might not die so easily. I really like the theme Wink
Hobbit
Thanks Smile. And I know I said it was highly modified but I changed it yesterday. The only thing that was highly modified was the language, it was German or something.
the6thfactor
Lots of content, and the design (even though I know its just a wordpress theme) made me want to read it more, so good choice on that Wink
Hobbit
Thanks. That's good to know. You have no idea how many times I've changed the template.