FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Enemy Territory Clan Recruiting

et-configs
Hello i'm clan leader of a Freeware game Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

My clan website is:

www.gamerterritory.com

IF you are interested in joining please make post in recruiting section.
kerryworkman
et-configs wrote:
Hello i'm clan leader of a Freeware game Wolfenstein Enemy Territory.

My clan website is:

www.gamerterritory.com

IF you are interested in joining please make post in recruiting section.

I love Wolfenstein ET, it's my current obsession, I can't stop playing. What is the I.P. # of the server you play on, I will come by and check it out .... I don't really know too much about the whole joining your clan thing. Not too much into following a whole lot of other people's rules. What exactly is the benefit of joining a clan anyway?? What makes yours the different from the others who have tried to talk me into joining their clans? (aka: lt.dan)
et-configs
We are etpro players we have 3 servers and will be gettin sponsorship from a new upcomming gameserver company Gameonline***.com (there r numbers at the *** i'm not giving them out right now)

All servers have admin mods wit admin powers we do scrims and what not.. and i think its fun getting together with people you know rather than different servers all the time..
kerryworkman
et-configs wrote:
We are etpro players we have 3 servers and will be gettin sponsorship from a new upcomming gameserver company Gameonline***.com (there r numbers at the *** i'm not giving them out right now)

All servers have admin mods wit admin powers we do scrims and what not.. and i think its fun getting together with people you know rather than different servers all the time..

Sounds good to me. Is there a big differance between etpro and regular et? I read a few articles and it seems like the only real differances are with competition play.
So since you are not giving out the #'s now, the only way to play with you guys is to join the clan?? When you do give access to the numbers I would like to know so I can check out your clan. Thanks for responding soo soon, good luck with the sponsorship.
et-configs

Competition maps for www.teamwarfare.com are held here when needed.

And for our trickjumpers: