FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Spider-Man 3

Sanandreas
Hi, guys. Im a newbie here! Razz
From Norway! But now over to my topic:

Have some of you tried the Spider-Man 3 at PS2?
I really want to buy it, but i got NOOOO idea if its fun or not.

Everyone says its fun, but two of my friends says its booring. Who should i count on?
et-configs
No, I dont think its worth the buy. The movie is terrific but the game is bad.. If your into action type games just go with something other then the Play Station Spyderman Series. They have never been very good. Wink
Jeff_vella_leone
well allthough i have to admit that spiderman games aint any special
i have to say that i like playen them
the fact that u can climb the walls, grab players and throw them is fun,
though the movies are terrific.
For me spider man 2 is one of the best movies ever made though i havent seen spiderman 3 yet
hope to c it soon next week Smile
i have read a review on spiderman 3 the game which says that they had improved a lot the city detail, which in my openion was the main reason why lots of spiderman games wherent so liked.
One allways like to explore the city having mighty powers
and that really lacked in spiderman games i think
So i think spiderman 3 the game will make a better hit than the previous games.
Teddy1
I want to get it too =). I had the first 1 and the 2nd in the series. I liked the first one because you could roam the city climbing and swinging the only problem was the fact you couldn't hit the floor which they implemented in the 2nd game. I want to get the 3rd one just because i have had the 1st and 2nd game. I like all spiderman films the 3rd one just surprises you in many ways in some parts it's quite sad but over all it is a terrific movie. I would recommend going to watch it if you're a spiderman fan xD.
Osmodius
If a decent game had been made from a movie, it would've received mass attention. Don't waste your time with this one Smile

As of 13/5/07, it has never been done >_<
ngochao
well allthough i have to admit that spiderman games aint any special
i have to say that i like playen them
the fact that u can climb the walls, grab players and throw them is fun,
though the movies are terrific.
For me spider man 2 is one of the best movies ever made though i havent seen spiderman 3 yet
hope to c it soon next week Smile
i have read a review on spiderman 3 the game which says that they had improved a lot the city detail, which in my openion was the main reason why lots of spiderman games wherent so liked.
One allways like to explore the city having mighty powers
and that really lacked in spiderman games i think
So i think spiderman 3 the game will make a better hit than the previous games
iNs@nE
The movie is good. So the game must be good. Go for it.

Try it out and let us all know how it is.

Before buying it why dont you read some reviews on Game SPot or something.? Might help
eduardo_ai5
No man.

The movie is GOOD

but the game...

Well....

The movie is good......go watch´n ehehhe
Teddy1
I read a review on the game and they said it isn't all that.. It doesn't live up to it's expectations. I personally will get the game just because i have both 1 and 2 =). I must admit it looks awesome on the 360 with HDTV.
clubeslotdebraga
it look good if u compare it the the ps2 spiderman 2.. its not as good looking as the other 360 games..
Patriot Players
I got to try the Wii version of this at Nintendo World in NY before it came out. Wow that was cool. You actually use the controllers to swing webs into action and whatnot. To be honest I would buy the game just for that. Now if I could only get my hands on a Wii somewhere.... Rolling Eyes