FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your favourite ...

giovle
I already started a topic about peoples favourite or most weirdest locations for having sex. Now I wanted to start one about your favourite positions. Just state one per post. Give the position a name (read more previous posts to see if there has already been given a name to that position), describe it (because special positions mostly don't have a common name) and if you feel like doing it, you can also motivate your choice of position (is it just a fetish or does it feel better for you ...)

As soon as I get the first reaction I'll state my favourites below ...

Doggystyle: 3
'Reverse' wheelbarrow: 1
Reverse cowgirl: 1
blue77
I may help you. My favorite is when I'm laying in the table and the man is staying. Razz
giovle
Hi there,

So you are lying on the table and your boyfriend is standing behind you. You need to be more specific:
Are you lying on your back or face-down?

Bye
Azmo
tbh.. there is nothing like having sex with a girl that stands on her hands.. she stands on her hands, with her face looking away from me.. so I'm behind her.. god that's insane Very Happy
giovle
I take it that you mean like a wheelbarrow? Indeed, that's good one.
tingkagol
can't go wrong with the doggy.

lol

getting a boner as we speak. like yech.
Azmo
giovle wrote:
I take it that you mean like a wheelbarrow? Indeed, that's good one.

well ye, but think of it as "reverse wheelbarrow" since she is looking away from me, and standing more straight up then the wheelbarrow..

She stands on her hands, right up, like an I.. I stand behind her so I have her but towards my hip..
giovle
So we already have doggystyle and a reverse wheelbarrow ...
Does anyone have a mindpuzzling position to share? If the position is too complicated or too difficult, add a warning to your post that people who aren't as flexible as you are Wink

I have another one: the Lotus-position ... The man sitting up with his legs crossed and the girl sitting in his lap, with her legs firmly gripping around his waist. Apparently it gives that extra feeling girls want ...
apple
doggy....i think most ladies can appreciate this.
reverse cow girl
and err....anal Rolling Eyes

(i hope i don't get in trouble for saying that) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Azmo
apple wrote:

and err....anal Rolling Eyes

(i hope i don't get in trouble for saying that) Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

not a possition tho.. just a way of having sex
giovle
That's true, unless you can give a position to have anal sex, I can't add it to the list
giovle
I have a new one to add to the list: standing up against the wall, with the girl between you and the wall, her legs hooked behind your back. for some reason it has that extra feeling that you don't get lying down ...