FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

night in the museum

the-geek
just watched it in dvd.not that good.. i am just wondering if anyone knows the song at the end! first 2 lines are like 'Tonite is the nite everybody alrite'anyone knows it?
xorcist
I never watched the movie but I searched google and found it on Yahoo Answers its " Tonight " by Keke Palmer to see what other people also said the link is http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061224130817AALL6Tq
Futile
The song is "Tonight" written by Dameon Beckett, Ali "Dee" Theodore, Zach Danziger, Julian Davis, Alana DaFonseca and Dave Kelly
Performed by Keke Palmer featuring Cham

You can get the lyrics here: http://www.requestlyrics.com/read.php?1,775000,781799
twisthigh
Jeez... way to be responsive. Umm... I wanna see it, not so much anymore, but I love that actor, he's great.
silverdown
We got the dvd I watched it , not that good to me kind of more for schools to me.
schmidi
This movie is boring^^
cosmicx
schmidi wrote:
This movie is boring^^

haha, i found that the movie is quite funny and quite creative as well...
especially the things come "life" in the museum Smile
stevethedog
Yeah I found it to be quite fun, Ricky Gervais made me laugh as to the Owen Wilson/Steve Coogen battles.
cavey
Ok entertainment for a home night - not for the theatre.
DjinniFire
For me it was a nice way to kick back and relax after a week of hectic struggles and chaos. Not the greatest laugh out loud or imaginative film but still one that you can enjoy.
imera
For me it was both boring and funny.
The boring part is that there is to little funny parts. They could maybe make up more things. But the funny part is The cowboys and Romans and their fights Razz Nice movie, not the best but we expect so much from a movie for it to be really good
ddukki
I thought this movie had its moments. It wasn't boring at all ... of course I was watching it on a 3 hour drive to Corpus Christi, which was boring in itself. But I wouldn't say this movie is bad. I like Ben Stiller's movies, and he picks them well.