FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Zenphoto, but for anything...

hack_man_
www.zenphoto.org

This PHP script requires no database, simply upload files and it adds them. I am looking for something like this, but it will handle ANY type of file, not just pictures...
sonam
Quote:
but it will handle ANY type of file, not just pictures...

I don't understand exactly what do you want. If you want to display all things (like links) in one directory this is quite simple. If you want to see preview then you need upload some thumbs for files what is not pictures.

Sonam
hack_man_
Sorry, I wasn't very clear... That script is one that displays photos, all you need to do is FTP the photos into a directory, creating a new directory will create a new album. It is all generated in PHP.

What I am looking for, is a script exactly like this, but works for any filetype, so that I can put other things on it... Your idea is not much use, as the thumbs are only generated when the user views the page, they are not stored anywhere...
sonam
Sorry, I wasn't very clear... Very Happy because I have one gallery (Onepage gallery) on my site what is working on same princip. It is quite simple to print out (like link) any file from one directory but images you can reduce in fly and show like thumbs.

Sonam