FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

COUNTER-STRIKE

chaostheory
i bet tons of you play cs or cz cuz they are pertty popular. favorite maps, stratagies, favorite weapons, how long youve been playing, how you got into the game and so on?
Some arab
i hope you play css cuz i do and i LOVE it. I play mostly on ice world and bloodarena they are just so fun. i love a shotgun a personal favorite for those maps.
boringest
use to play it but don't have the time to do it now...most of my friends are either playing dota or WoW nowadays
snowymirage
I bought it fro m Best Buy, and it is outdated and I cant use the update that with it to update. I went to the website and tells me to download steam. And when i download steam, and error message came up.
chaostheory
a few of my friends play WoW and they seem to like it. for the dude that is having trouble dl steam just keep trying and try different thingsyou may have to go into your copputor each time and completely erase anything having to do with the steam.
if you guys like paintball come chek out my site its not much but its good cosidering we havnt spent much time on it yet
http://chaostheory.frihost.net/
dule
one of the best games ever. i think it has the most realistic guns, shots etc.

definetly the most fun fps in mp. i still play it with friends in lan.
comsci18
i play counter-strike source
i so good graphic and so fun
n0obie4life
I have all the Steam Games.

Just uninstalled CS Source. Its just dumb Smile. n00bs can p00n pros, hitboxes..dammit. I'd be back to CZ or CS 1.6
chaostheory
yea i havnt played in a really long time cuz i got bored but i pwned hella on cs 1.6. and hacking is fun too but i didnt start hacking till i got bored with owning the hell out of every1
funwog
I play counter-strike source too. It is very exciting Cool Cool
dule
n0obie4life wrote:
I have all the Steam Games.

Just uninstalled CS Source. Its just dumb Smile. n00bs can p00n pros, hitboxes..dammit. I'd be back to CZ or CS 1.6

1.6 ownz source ^^
borgdrone_89
I play CS for a week every month (speed cut internet), and it is very enjoyable.
i especially looove the WC3 FT servers playing as human alliance. I can teleport to forbidden areas on the maps. like in militia, i can teleport behind the barricade at CT spawn.
Gr8 guns, gr8 fun.
I have played CS:S at a net cafe, and it is more realistic for sure.
over 2 million ppl own a copy of cs.
meb09
cs is the number one's world action game give me a machine gun
and i play it like 1 years for now i love this game it rocks online this game is cool too man most people play countertrike online
DeathPact
favorite normal map (for teams n tactics) is inferno and aztec. Favorite fun map is poolday2 and iceworld (but only with <6 players). Been playing around 3 years mainly on net cafes with my friends but also from home when 1.5 was still active.