FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My Taste for anime.

wise
It has been since last year that i have been watching anime. And i think it i have watched my best ones till now.

Here is a list:

1. Bleach
2. The Law of Ueki
3. Blood+
4. Death Note
5. Hell sing
6. Midori no hibi
7. Onegai Twins
8. One piece
9. GTO
RubySlasher
_ Anyways, I've just started purchasing anime like crazy, I ordered Midori no hibi (midori days) a few days ago, and before that Prince of Tennis. I thought Prince of Tennis was rather ridiculous. "There's no way he's gonna win, there's no way! Wow! That kids good! He won!" And even worse, it's the same kids saying it each episode. It's funny, though.
I plan on getting Azumanga Daioh next, because I heard that was good. (Today I went to the book store and read some of the first graphic novel. It seems pretty funny.)
I'd want Death Note too, but I think I should finish reading the graphic novels first.
krazy
wise wrote:
It has been since last year that i have been watching anime. And i think it i have watched my best ones till now.

Here is a list:

1. Bleach
2. The Law of Ueki
3. Blood+
4. Death Note
5. Hell sing
6. Midori no hibi
7. Onegai Twins
8. One piece
9. GTO

My friend is mad over anime she has it every where except her bedroom i think she is mad over it, i don't see what the obsession is to be honest myself but she is obsessed with it lol,
i have tried to talk her round but she has none of it. i am glad someone shares the same interest as her she can talk to you about it not to be who don't like it lol ...
thanks
krazy
Chelissamow
I watch a couple of the same animes as you, wise. Mainly just Bleach, One Piece and Death Note.

My tastes in anime are pretty varied. I can watch the dark type of show like Death Note, the adventurous Naruto, the shoujo Lovely Complex, etc, etc. The only kind that I don't really like are the ones where there's one guy who has a billion girls chasing after him. Those just seem so generic.
Pikokola
hoo.... One Piece still running, and you can still purchase and watch it like hell ^^

I suggest you to watch some "slow" anime like Aria the natural or Kamichu!! ^^
Seiji
Midori No Hibi is also one of my favorite. Just look at my username Laughing

I didn't get to finish Law of Ueki and it was a good series. I remember that I was on episode 4 and then it got licensed so I didn't bother to look for it after that.
mansonivan
wat?! one piece so low? c'mon mate. one piece is very good and getting better and better now.
Scaramanga
Chelissamow wrote:
My tastes in anime are pretty varied. I can watch the dark type of show like Death Note, the adventurous Naruto, the shoujo Lovely Complex, etc, etc. The only kind that I don't really like are the ones where there's one guy who has a billion girls chasing after him. Those just seem so generic.

Uhhh, you're critical of generic harem shows, but you watch Naruto? Hypocritical much? You DO know shows like Naruto are pretty standard shounen fighting faire, right?
wise
In fact animes are better than comics, i find comics boring, animes are full of life. I would like to meet that people who is so obsessed with anime.
wise
krazy wrote:
wise wrote:

Here is a list:

1. Bleach
2. The Law of Ueki
3. Blood+
4. Death Note
5. Hell sing
6. Midori no hibi
7. Onegai Twins
8. One piece
9. GTO

My friend is mad over anime she has it every where except her bedroom i think she is mad over it, i don't see what the obsession is to be honest myself but she is obsessed with it lol,
i have tried to talk her round but she has none of it. i am glad someone shares the same interest as her she can talk to you about it not to be who don't like it lol ...
thanks
krazy

She is 1000% sane to be so much adicted. I love animes.
carlokes
wise wrote:
In fact animes are better than comics, i find comics boring, animes are full of life. I would like to meet that people who is so obsessed with anime.

Although I don't share the same opinion I must say that one of the things that i consider very appealing in anime is the soundtrack of it. I have a huge collection of anime soundtracks that i could only have knowledge of it through the anime. However, I really like to read manga and in many cases, to complete the anime by reading the manga, specially the parts that weren't made into an anime, like berserk for instance.

Stay Cool !!
lustaisha19
I love anime movies,series... but not all. anime i like is exciting story adventure,comedy. a story that theending is happy i dont like it ending in sadness. anime that i will never forget is the grave of the fireflies it really broke my heart and it make me sosad because the ending is not beautiful and i can't slip i hope that i will never watch a movie that is sad like that again... is there any new anime series that is fun and exciting?
Razz

I appreciate funny series and love stories action, horror series is there any new anime that is good too watch? Twisted Evil
lustaisha19
Razz hmmm..... anime i watch?

1. gundam seed /gundam seed destiny
2. onegai twins
2. onegai teacher
3. makonouchi ippo
4. bottle fairy
5. fruits basket
6. vandread
7. dna2
8. 3x3 eyes
9. ah! my goddess
10. castle in the sky
11. chobits
12. monster
13. midori no hibi
14. i my strawberry egg
15. naruto
16. Peach girl
17. Fushigi yuugi
18. negima
19. lav hina

i already forgot ehehhehe maybe ill post again later when i remember the title of some anime that i already watch
lustaisha19
Twisted Evil
hi again im allaine now ill continue to post all the anime that i already watch

20. Hana yori Dango
21. Hack Dusk
21. Hack Sign
lustaisha19
yes i also like that series the story of that and also the soundtrack too.
rurouni
anime i watched, i already post it in Favorite Anime Section. I like animes that has funny stories, drama, romance, horror, adventure and fantasy.
DeadxDusk
You should watch Full Metal Alchemist too -wise-, it's a really cool anime. One of the best if you ask me. (And no, it's not an anime about mechas lol)
G-man561
I really like Bleach! Its a really good anime! Very Happy
Aiz
My taste in anime...is almost none now. I used to watch at least 2 eps per day or so, but I haven't watched an anime in such a long time (My last one being Ouran). My life has pretty much been taken over by college and Asian dramas.

But I think my taste in dramas do spill over to, or rather, are derived from what I prefer in anime. I for one don't like really serious stuff (although one exception is my liking of detective stories, so I always check out those type of animes/dramas/mangas if I get the chance), instead I prefer humor with a tint of romance to spice things a bit. I guess that is too bland for some, and it isn't exactly the most adrenaline inducing thing, but I usually don't get started on serious looking ones (Although once I do and it is really good, I'd get hooked and then regret it afterwards =P) Although for anime and manga, aesthetically pleasing is also one of my top criterions XD

The above mentioned Ouran is a perfect example of my preference. Awesome looking pretty faces on top of pure light-hearted fun.
vaoger
well.. my taste...
havent set yet but now i am watching full metal alchemist, bleach, naruto, teen titans, batman, saikano, evangelion...
mostly are old anime as the new anime...
only sound good, nice effect... story line still weak.
Mememe
For me, Bleach is the best anime. It's adds that taste of Naruto and some other Animes to a modern theme.
Mememe
wise wrote:

Here is a list:

1. Bleach
2. The Law of Ueki
3. Blood+
4. Death Note
5. Hell sing
6. Midori no hibi
7. Onegai Twins
8. One piece
9. GTO

Sweet, Bleach is right at the top of the list. I thought I would see Naruto seeing how there is Bleach. Naruto and Bleach are like brothers.
zanzou
I'm going to include manga on this list, just because. :)

Some of my all time favourite manga/anime are.... (M) --> Manga
Sailor Moon
Weiss Kreuz
Fushigi Yugi
Gundam Wing
Digimon 01 & 02
Escaflowne
Evangelion
Yuu Yuu Hakusho
X/1999 (M)
Card Captor Sakura (M)
Bakaretsu Hunters (M)
Saiyuki (M)
Slayers (+NEXT/TRY/movies)
Kyou Kara Maoh!
Yami no Matsuei
Fruits Basket
Tenshi ni Narumon
Loveless
Full Metal Alchemist
Naruto (M)
Rurouni Kenshin
Prince of Tennis
Hikaru no Go

Stuff I'm watching now:
Gundam 00
Tsubasa RC (M)
Hitman Reborn! (M)
D. Gray-Man (M)

It's a way shorter list of what I'm watching now compared to when I was younger, because I have way, way less time now. @_@ Maybe I'd be more into more of the newer animes if I had time to CATCH UP.
karrupin
I've already watched The Law of Ueki, Midori Days, GTO also Hana Yori Dango. . not bad. . and it's almost the type of anime I would go for. . Anyway I'm planning to watch Bleach. .I heard lots of positive comments for this anime, I guess worth to watch it