FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WarRock

anime
hello i was wondering did any 1 hear about warrock online its better that counter strike source and all other games you create account / download and enjoy playing and by the way all things are LIKE real so not like cs source you dont know who is enemy and who is friend its cool and i recommend it than counter but it problem is the lagging issue which all games got i leave you with the website

www.warrock.net

Regards^^
aceflooder
i played a us version for a while and didnt like it

i would play bf2.

reasons

it s copy of bf2
it s bad copy of bf2
no blood in us version
too much lag makes you angry
some problems

but i love korean version however i didnt played it.
anime
its good the problem is there the new bf2142 its **** sry

reasons

machines [ make you feel bad really bad:D]

and alot of other things :/ sorry

but old bf was cool
Packfan104L4
I prefer Soldier Force on Ijji to Warrock anyday. Warrock is run by K2, which basically takes away most of the good options unless you pay extra for the monthly fee. SF is FREE! Much better and MUCH less lag.

If you play, join my clan, Bulldawg. Smile
jay84h
Anyone have issues with the free edition of WarRock, where it crashes for no reason at all and then you have to open it again? I know of two others that have the same issue. I was wondering if this could be an issue with the free version, simply because it is a good game, for free? I was wondering if this happens with the version that you pay for?
Osmodius
The problem with War Rock is that you need to use a U.S. proxy to sign up if you're outside the U.S, and you can't reliably connect to the game servers from overseas.

The actual game itself is better than CS1.6 though. The battlefield-mode sucks ass.
jay84h
People have said this game is better than CS, they must be speaking of CS1.6 and previous versions. The graphics however, do not beat CS: Source, but almost up to par with it.
Packfan104L4
It's K2, they always give you crap connections if you don't pay.

What happens is they set a limit on how many people can play in a server. If it fills up with free people and a paying person wants in, it boots a free person out to make space. It's a bad way to run business, but that's K2's main motto.

Soldier Force doesn't do that since it's ALL free Very Happy
Tuxy
[quot="jay84h"]People have said this game is better than CS, they must be speaking of CS1.6 and previous versions. The graphics however, do not beat CS: Source, but almost up to par with it.[/quote]

Par with CS:S? You apparently don't know anything about game tech. I can tell you, the source engine beats this game realy easy.
The game is free. It says it all. More cheaters, more lamers, more 12 year olds, less tech support. I don't like it, especially battlefieldmode sucks.
Osmodius
War Rock's gameplay beats CS 1.6, and 1.6's gameplay is apparently generally regarded to be better than that of Source.

Graphics-wise, I think I remember War Rock being a little better than HL.
Packfan104L4
Osmodius wrote:

We'd all like to know where you get your drugs, because you must have been smoking some strong stuff if that's what you saw. HL graphics are revolutionary because of the engine. WarRock is a horrible looking game. We can't help if you have to put your resolution at 640x400 for a game to run smoothly.
Osmodius
Packfan104L4 wrote:
Osmodius wrote:

We'd all like to know where you get your drugs, because you must have been smoking some strong stuff if that's what you saw. HL graphics are revolutionary because of the engine. WarRock is a horrible looking game. We can't help if you have to put your resolution at 640x400 for a game to run smoothly.

War Rock screenshots:

http://www.ixbt.com/news/games/_console/jin/warrock/l/1.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c291/Fussbett/overview.jpg

Half Life screenshot:

http://www.telefragged.com/thefatal/old/botgauss.jpg

You've obviously never played either game. Nice try, troll.
maeglin20
There are too much lag.
I didn't like.

Forever BF2..
Tuxy
Osmodius wrote:
Packfan104L4 wrote:
Osmodius wrote:

War Rock screenshots:

Half Life screenshot:

WarRock still looks horrible compared to CS:S.
jay84h
Tuxy wrote:
[quot="jay84h"]People have said this game is better than CS, they must be speaking of CS1.6 and previous versions. The graphics however, do not beat CS: Source, but almost up to par with it.

Par with CS:S? You apparently don't know anything about game tech. I can tell you, the source engine beats this game realy easy.
The game is free. It says it all. More cheaters, more lamers, more 12 year olds, less tech support. I don't like it, especially battlefieldmode sucks.[/quote]

I worded it wrong, I don't like starting anything, so for the people who are WarRock fans, yay go you, don't you try and start shit because that's exactly what you just attempted to do. Someone lock this topic before it gets out of hand, I can feel this is just going to be a flame war.
Ok, you want me to tell you the truth? WarRock's graphics suck compared to CS: Source. It is a nice game and all, especially when it is free, but I would not purchase it. I purchased CS: Source because it's the next step in upgrades from Valve, nicer graphics more than 1.6 and previous versions. So don't go judging one false line, I know everything and more about Counter-Strike. It has been #1 since day 1, I have been a CS player since the beginning, you name a server that you go on, tell me your name so I can school you and see who knows what. There, to sum up a whole lot of flames in the future, I managed to sum it all up in one message here. Even thought this topic is only about WarRock and supporting WarRock, your attempts at putting it down have failed. If you want, go and make a topic yourself that states "CS is better than WarRock" if your looking for a flame war. Onto a good idea, name a CS: Source server and I will be there Smile
Packfan104L4
Osmodius wrote:
Packfan104L4 wrote:
Osmodius wrote:

War Rock screenshots:

Half Life screenshot:

Obviously YOU don't play halflife either. That map is user created, aka bad overlay maps. Call me a troll again and I'll prove you wrong again, gladly
Osmodius
Packfan104L4 wrote:
Obviously YOU don't play halflife either. That map is user created, aka bad overlay maps. Call me a troll again and I'll prove you wrong again, gladly

War Rock textures > HL textures. To prove me wrong again you'd have to have done it once already, troll.
Packfan104L4
Osmodius wrote:
Packfan104L4 wrote:

War Rock textures > HL textures. To prove me wrong again you'd have to have done it once already, troll.

Read, my post again noobie. Quit adding stup[id posts to keep you post count up.
jay84h
[quote="Osmodius"]
Packfan104L4 wrote:

WarRock textures are nice I admit thatr is true. But the graphical engine does not compare to Valve. It is a fact that CS: S has a much powerful gaming engine than WarRock has. WarRock's graphics do not beat CS: S graphics and that is a fact. They maybe a bit close to CS:S graphics but not near as close as it should be. All in all, the bottom line is CS: S graphics overpowers WarRock.
Packfan104L4
[quote="jay84h"]
Osmodius wrote:
Packfan104L4 wrote:

WarRock textures are nice I admit thatr is true. But the graphical engine does not compare to Valve. It is a fact that CS: S has a much powerful gaming engine than WarRock has. WarRock's graphics do not beat CS: S graphics and that is a fact. They maybe a bit close to CS:S graphics but not near as close as it should be. All in all, the bottom line is CS: S graphics overpowers WarRock.

THANK you, finally someone that actually has a brain here Very Happy
masterarpit
hi
i am arpit , i think CS is better than WARROCK.
0bobby0
Warrock...What a nice game...Nice graphics...But if you play alot it become boring...You know why?:

Because:
-same thing every time (no quests, mission, goals)
-Many MANY hackers. The game is so hackable...I dont know about CS:S. But Hackers kill everyone sso easily...But if you want to take reveange...REPORT THEM!
-If you have a bad PC and a bad connection....It becomes laggy
-The map are a bit small
-People chose always same maps. Not to diffrents maps
-You have to pay for guns. After you play more than 1/2 months you have no more money and you have to level up (really hard) to win some money
-If you free you don't have many features

Dont'base yourself on my comments. Play the game yourself and you will see!