FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Oops my php files are not opening in IE?!

k_s_baskar
i can't able to run any php file hosted in my account using IE6. ie while i try to run the http://www.pcprice.info/linkexchange/index.php in ie6 i am getting a blank page status showing done!.

But while i try to execute the same file in opera it is working fine. Is the problem related to my hosting account or in my system?. can anybody solve this please.

thanks in advance

regards
bhaskar
powers1983
I'm using IE6 at the moment and it opens fine.

I get an Admin Login page for PHP Link Manager 1.03.

Maybe just a glitch?

David.
k_s_baskar
powers1983 wrote:
I'm using IE6 at the moment and it opens fine.

I get an Admin Login page for PHP Link Manager 1.03.

Maybe just a glitch?

David.

Thankyou for your reply. Still it's not opening in my system. I think my system is affected with virus. but my anti-virus did't show it. i'll try someother antivirus program. Anyway thanks Smile
swizzy
do you really need to use Internet Explorer 6.0, why not try out firefox.

There is no way that html files work and php do not, the php file is processed to give out html to the browser, you do not need to worry until its a universal problem. (viruses may create this problem)

Or may be the script you are using is unsupported on Internet Explorer 6.0 (to check download firefox, install user agent switcher, switch user agent to Internet Explorer 6.0 then open the page, if it appears blank, it means that the script is not supported on Internet Explorer 6.0)